Chapter 12

"Why did you do that huh?"  he asks and stares at me for a second before he softly bites my neck and licks it.

"I d-don't know," I utter said to him and place my both hand to his shoulders and push him so I can stop him, because I know it's going to leave a hickey.

"You don't know?" he smirks and look at me he roughly grabs both hands on his shoulder and pins them on my bed, I can feel his hard shaft on my belly because I'm half-naked.

"I'm sorry," I quietly said and trembling underneath him, he looks so devilishly which makes me tremble because I can't stop him because I want it to.

"Yeah, that's right beg for mercy, while I'm praising you." he slowly let go of my hand as he roams his hands on my body until it stops down there, I sigh as he touches my clit I moan because I know I'm wet down there, he looks at me again and lick his lower lip and slowly place himself on the center of my legs, he spread it wider so he can fit.

"I'm gonna praise you as you beg,"  he slowly put his middle finger, I don't know what to do so I touch his shoulder but he slowly trusts it until I found myself moaning.

"Let me hear you say you want it all, say it now" He teases me and licks my clit, and looks at me one more time.

"I want it." he nodded and lick it, I feel like I'm going to explode at the same time don't know where to hold it because of the pleasure his making me feel.

Damn, I'm going crazy here.

After a second I reach my climax and he climbs up to me and kisses me, I touch his face and kiss him passionately.

"Tell me you're mine," he demands and I look at his eyes, I can see the love on his eyes and slowly place his hand on my neck.

"Zach, I'm yours" I slowly say as I tease him.

He removed his hand on my neck and hold my hand and bring it to his lips.

"Can I have you?" he sincerely asks me, I nodded at him and pulled him to kiss him, It's like our tongue are swords, our lips can't be separated until one of us will out of breath, he slowly lift my nightie and I help him.

I remove his polo and I see his arms with his tattoo again, I kiss him to the arms where my name was tattooed.

"You can't run now, you're not going nowhere." He says.

"I'm not going anywhere," I finally unbuttoned his polo and throw it out of nowhere in my room.

His hands are roaming to my breast and suck my nipples, his other hand was playing my clit and I'm just moaning his name.

"Fuck, Adriel..." I moan and arch my body.

I'm in too much pleasure so I cum again.