Chapter 9

He kissed me and I'm protesting at him.

"St- fine!" I shouted at him, I'm starting to cry because of his aggression.

"You know I hate you but why did you kiss me still?"

"I know you hate me, babe, because if I were you I would probably hate me too," he chuckled and rested his face on my neck I feel him that he placed me on the table near to us.

"I hate myself because why you can't love me as I love you, why it always has to be with him?" he asked I feel my neck wet, his crying forsake.

I grabbed his face and stare at his eyes, all I see in his eyes sadness until my eyes look at his lips.

He slowly put me in the bed and I'm just looking at him while he removed his shirt and throw it away from nowhere.

"I still can't do this," he looked at me for a second and nodded at me.

"Okay, I will just let you sleep then," he smiled at me and go to me and kiss me.

"Give me time to think, I'm still hurt and I don't want you to be my rebound," I honestly said to him, I don't want to hurt him just because he loves me and he can endure the pain.

Nakatingin lang sakin habang nasa harap ko siya, lumapit naman siya sakin at pinantay ang tingin sakin.

"Okay, I will give you time." sabay halik sa likod ng kamay ko.

"Go sleep, I'm just going to buy some food, It's already lunch." he smiled at me and put a blanket on my thigh, and slowly removing my shoes.

Before he closed the door, he looked at me once more and close it slowly, I'm so comfortable in the bed especially smelling his perfume it stays on the bedsheet.

When I wake up and opened my eyes, I see him on the corner sitting and smoking his cigarette.

Napaupo naman ako sa kama at inayos ang palda ko dahil tumaas, tiningnan niya ako kung paano ayusin iyon kaya nailang ako.

"Bakit ka naninigarilyo?" tanong ko sa kanya kaya napataingin siya sa mata ko at binuga ang usok at nilagay sa ashtray ang sigarilyo.

"to ease my problems," sabi niya at kinuha ang paper bag at naglakad papunta sakin at nilagay sa tabi ko.

Napatingin naman ako doon at nakita kong damit iyon.

"Magpalit ka muna paniguradong hirap kana sa suot mo," tiningnan niya ulit ang palda ko na tumataas.

Hindi naman ako kumotra sa kanya dahil panay taas ng palda ko kahit naka-cycling ako pero ang hapit into sa katawan ko kaya kinuha ko ang paper bag sa gilid ko at tumayo.