Chapter 19

My hands are running through his hair while his body was covering my chest, we're naked underneath this blanket, I'm just starring at him while the noises of the traffic outside become background while I'm thinking how I'm happy with him.

I felt his arms hugged me highly which makes me smile, I'm with Adriel's penthouse.

It's midnight and I still can't sleep, while he's in the deep nap.

I'm thinking if it's time to a to him that I'm planning to see Primo because he said he will come with me.

Maybe I will say it tomorrow morning.

I wake up as I heard Adriel's voice, I blink for a second and look at him.

"Love what happen to you?" he asked as he pinpoints his mattress bed...

I slowly looked to his mattress until my eyes widened, a big bloodstain, and Adriel looked at me with confusion.

I get my period, fuck! I almost forget... Damn!

"Shit.." I say under my breath, He smiles at me and told me to wait in his room.

I stand up from his bed and get his blanket to wrap it around me. Once he leaves the room, I run to the bathroom, I sit in the corner and cry into my knees, I heard a knock It's him.

"Hey love, I got you pads!" He says in a cheerful voice I die of embarrassment and put my hand out.

"I'm sorry love... nagpanic lang ako akala ko kung anong nanyare sayo." sabay kamot niya sa batok niya.

He passes the napkin to me and grabbed me to give me a hug, he kisses my forehead and says.

"I have some brownies if you want." I tear up and hug him...

I nodded and grabbed it, I will take a shower while he's going to change the bedsheet of his mattress.

After I take a shower, I prepare my clothes and get dress. I text him, Primo that I will go to his condo with Adriel, he didn't respond for an hour but reply with 'Okay, I will cook...'

Kaya sinabihan ko na din si Adriel na mag-ayos dahil kakain kami sa condo ni Primo, he just raised his eyebrow at me after I said that and turn around and get the towel and place it on his shoulder.

This will be a disaster pero sana makapag-usapa kami ng maayos kahit may alitan siya and maybe this time everything will be fixed between then and they can be best friend again, especially Primo was a good friend of mine and I can just lose him just because he rejected me, and I go after to Adrie, like what he said I should give a chance Adriel and I just did and that was a good thing I follow his advice.

His already dress when I finish my make up and put on my sandal.