Chapter 1

I'm here in my club and celebrating my 25th birthday at the same time, second-anniversary ng club ko, everyone is happy greeting me happy birthday and I always smile to them and tell them to get what they want to drink, just tell the bartender. Well what I can say, I'm a successful businessman and car-racer.

Everyone I know in business and my co-racer is here to celebrate my birthday, every table I go they always give me shots they want me to be wasted but no, no one can make me wasted because I'm tangero and lasingero of Constancia I even take a body shot from my ex-girlfriend, they tease us to go get a room but I just leave them because when I turned my head to the counter I see a woman on the stool near the counter holding alcohol.

I raised my eyebrow and I walked over there to see and talk to her, I mean I know everyone here except her because she's wearing baggy clothes and her tote bag is on the table.

When everybody is wearing expensive clothes. Actually even she's wearing baggy clothes, she's beautiful I didn't know she can pull this outfit by wearing it at the club.

I clearly said to my staff that we're closed because I'm celebrating my birthday with my close friend so how come she get in here? Did somebody bring her and get wasted? Because now I clearly see what she's drinking a fucking Bacardi Gold and it's half empty, don't tell me she drinks all by herself?

I immediately raise my three fingers and the bartender nodded at me, to give her water because I know she will have a hard time puking later. I didn't expect that she looked at me and just smirk at me, then the bartender handed me a glass of water.

Her eyes widened at what she saw me coming in her direction until it landed on my hand...

I carefully placed it in front of her, I see how her face changed into a confusing look.

I know I should get mad at her because she's not invited anymore and she's clearly annoying me but I have to consider it because she's drunk. After all, her cheeks are blushing.

"What is this?" Her face with a confused face. I see how she struggling sitting there and just looking at me.

"A water, why? You think I buy you a drink, keep dreaming," I coldly said to her.

Binalingan niya ang alak sa tabi niya at tiningnan ulit ako.

"Seriously, you're offering me water instead of shots!?" sigaw niya sakin. 

Tangina nagalit pa sakin?

"You want to drink when your eyes telling me you're going to blackout," I explained, I see how she composed herself just to prove to me that she's not drunk.

"Besides bakit ka ba galit sakin?" napabaling naman ako sa mga bisita ko at napakamot sa ilong ko dahil biglang nagtingin samin ang mga tao. I hate making scene especially with her.

"Pwedeng tumingin pero bawal tumikim," baling ko sa kanya sabay biro ko sa kanya dahil gusto niya ulit uminom ng alak, tangina saan ba to nakakakuha naglakas para tunggain yan, I hate Bacardi, i mean it taste god somehow but the after taste nah, I feel like I'm making out with one of the bad angels.

Pero tiningnan niya lang ako ng masama at kinuha ang shot glass na tila ba hindi ko siya sinabihan, I know for sure she will pass out after taking that shot but she made her choice.

"Don't come to me, " she pleaded after I take one step closer to her.

"Don't cross the line, please..." she pleaded again.