Chapter 26

We go home and have a little party at the house to celebrate my birthday, Amiel and Chelsea also overnight to my house because they really miss me also they want us to go out shopping especially I'm going to be working at my dad's firm so I need new clothes.

But while were roaming at the mall, I'm waiting for them to buy us some Iced coffee until I see a tattoo shop, I never know why I started to walk inside the shop and looked around, I'm literally lost there because I'm wearing a white dress and every person inside are wearing black and have a lot of tattoos.

"Hi ma'am.." the guys greeted me and smile at me.

"Oh hi... I'm getting a tattoo." I said out of nowhere, everyone starts to look at me as if I said something wrong, or maybe they just didn't expect it.

He nodded and guided me on the chair and give me a form to sign up, I shake my head after I signed the form and handed it back.

"So what tattoo do you to get ma'am? looks like it's you're the first time," he says, I smiled because it's true but I don't know what I'm getting.. until I remember his tattoo.

"Riel but in the greek words.." I want his name to on my skin, ριέλ

My phone starts ringing it's Chelsea and Amiel, they searching for me but I just said I'm just getting something they can continue shopping and I will be there too.

They agreed and also they going for some groceries, I decided to put it on the back of my neck because my hair is longer now I never cut my hair ever since I ponytail my hair and he takes a picture of it and shows it to me, it's beautiful and minimal, it takes an hour to do it, I already pay it and says goodbye, I texted Amiel and Chelsea, I'm going to them and find them in grocery and show my tattoo I know they gonna freak out.

"Where you have been? wala ka naman binili." sabi ni Amiel habang hinahanapan ako ngpaperbag, I smiled and turned around and lift my hair to show them.

"Putangina, ano yan?" sabi ni Chelsea habang nakakunoot ang noo.

"I get my first tattoo." I happily say, and there face I can't describe it.

Hinampas naman ako ni Amiel.

"Bakit di mo ko sinama? gusto ko din.." nagtatampo nitong sabe kaya natawa naman ako.

"Ano ibig sabihin ninyan?" tanong ni Chelsea.

"Riel..' I simply said and grab the bread on the shelf and put it on the cart not looking at them.

"Putangina nga." mura ni Chelsea, napailing naman silang dalwa.

"Mahal mo parin no?" tanong ni Amiel, napalingon naman ako sa kanila at tumango.

Natapos sila na mag-grocery kaya inayaya ko na din sila na kumain sa labas.