~HR~ #11.5

Valentines Day Special

(This chapter is the same as the Halloween Special.)

Omniscient

"Okay, class, settle down and listen carefully. Since today marks a special day of the month, the teachers and staff, even the chairman, had an agreement to let the students roam around free for them to be able to give their Valentine's gifts."

Everyone erupted with cheers and happiness.

"But that doesn't mean we're letting you go home early."

Then groans and complaints were heard.

"Consider it as Valentine's Day No Class Program. Are there any questions?"

One student raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Im?"

"Since it's Valentine's Day, who was your high school crush back then, Ms. Kim?"

Some went "ooh" while others told their classmate a "nice one".

"Isn't that a bit rather personal question, Chang-Kyun? I mean it's Miss Taeyeon's private life, you know." Y/n interfered.

"Aww~, Y/n-ssi. We're just curious. Plus, you wouldn't tell us who your crush was before dating THE Im Nayeon." Chang-Kyun reacted.

Their classmates then agreed with what he said, which made Y/n raise both her hands as if she surrendered.

"Well, I wouldn't mind telling you some small details."

The class once again cheered. Then they became silent, enough for them to hear their teacher's story.

"Hmm... How do I start this?" She thought for a while before a student told her what to say first.

"How about describing them for us?"

The students agreed, even their teacher.

"Okay, then. My crush was... Well, for starters, she was beautiful, a little taller, and cute."

"Ooooohhhh~." The class teased.

"She was also kind, smart, respectful, and well... Almost everything describes her. The first time that I met her was at the School Festival. We were in different classes and our class had the cosplay café which was an absolute cringe to remember." She chuckled, along with the students.

"I was one of the girls who were cosplaying a male character since they said that it will "attract" students and visitors. While doing my part as a waitress, suddenly she came into the room with the most angelic smile on her face. I felt my heart beating so fast and everything went in slow motion."

The girls squealed in a thrill.

"What was her name, seonsangnim?" A male student asked.

"You wanna know her name?"

"Yes!/Absolutely!/Yes, we want to!" They all said at once.

"Okay, okay. Her name was—"

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim?" A voice interrupted.

They all looked at the opened front door, revealing a teacher standing outside.

"I'm sorry if I interfered with your class." She apologized.

"No, you didn't, Miss Young. You didn't interrupt with anything. Is there something I could help you with?" Taeyeon replied.

"Oh, well yes. The chairman asked every staff and teacher to come to his office right now. He wants perfect attendance." Miss Young informed.