~HR~ #20

It's Graduation Time: Ceremony

Dahyun's POV

March 25, 5:25 a.m

"Dahyun-unnie~! Why are we so early? Our ceremony will start at 6:30." I heard Chaeyoung's complaint.

"It's not my fault why you slept late. You kept tossing and turning in your bed." I said.

Chaeyoung and I lived in the same apartment. There are two reasons why she's living with me.

Number one is she wanted to save money. She didn't want to pay a very large amount if she lives alone. It's what she said. Number two is her parents couldn't trust the idea of her living alone. They said that she might only eat cup ramyeon or canned goods if she ever lives alone. They will be worried sick if that ever happens.

Of course, I didn't want that to happen. So I agreed to have her share an apartment with me. Plus, she is my long-time best friend.

"Oh. Sorry, unnie~." She said with an apologetic smile.

"Just don't do it again," I warned her. She agreed to it and I sighed with relief.

"Quick question. Why are we in school when we're supposed to be at the gym?"

"We're here to fetch Y/n so that we would gather there first before other students do," I explained to her.

"Ahhh, I see."

We arrived at our classroom and opened the door.

"Hey~! Good morning, you two." A cheerful voice greeted us. We were surprised who it was.

"Oh! Good morning, Nayeon-unnie. What brings you here?" She was standing by the open window of the classroom.

"I'm here to spend some time in school since I'll be graduating soon."

I was not convinced by what she said. "Okay, but why are you here in our classroom?"

"It has a great view of the school." She looked outside the window.

"Unnie, Year One classrooms are located on the ground floor. The rooftop has a great view of the school." I informed her.

Nayeon-unnie went silent for a moment, still looking out of the window.

"You only came here for Y/n, didn't you?"

"That would be correct, Dahyun," Y/n answered who was standing beside Nayeon-unnie.

"Jagiya~! Don't tell them!" Nayeon-unnie turned around and started hitting Y/n by the arm.

"Oh come on, Bunny." Y/n held Nayeon-unnie's hand to stop her from hitting. "It's just Dahyun and Chaeyoung. There's nothing wrong with telling them."

Nayeon-unnie pouted like a kid and turned her back on Y/n while crossing her arms.

"Jagiya, don't be like that~." Y/n then hugged her from behind cooing at her girlfriend.

These two are always cute and sweet to each other. They are so in love with each other.

I'm kinda jealous of what they have. Having someone who will always be there for you, who will take good care of you, and who will support you no matter what.

"Oh, Dahyun. You're here!" My thoughts were cut off when I heard my name called. I spun to see Jihyo-unnie by the doorway.

"Hi, Jihyo-unnie! Is Mina here already?" Chaeyoung said.

"Hm? Oh yes, she is. She's already in the school's gym." She told Chaeng. "Wait, did you just call her-"

"I'm off to the gym! See ya there~!" Before Jihyo-unnie could ask her, she had already taken off running down the hallway.