My A's to Your Q's: #1

I love myself so much. But I also love you guys as well. And I'm so happy that I got home safely.

Alright, let's start with our first question from rashmikachhela:

1) When will I update the other books? Hahahahahhahhaha!
Idk.
BUT What Just Happened update will come soon and the AKFTP update will follow after that.

2) Y'all like a possessive bunny, don't cha? C'mon, admit it.
But to answer your question, yes. There will be more moments of our possessive bunny in the future chapters.
Here's a little teaser for that:

"Ready to go, Y/n-ie?" Nayeon clung to her lover's arm as she wore her bunny smile. Before they could go, that's when she noticed the person in front of them.

"Well, well. If it isn't Im Nayeon. It's been a long time, don't you think?" The stranger said.

"Uhm, I'm sorry but... Do I know you?" The latter scoffed as if annoyed that Nayeon didn't recognize them. They had their arms crossed

"You seriously forgot who I am? How ridiculous."

"Well, I'm the type of person who doesn't remember a bitch from the past." The person had their mouth opened.

"Oh, and especially who tries to flirt with MY girlfriend." Nayeon then pulled Y/n for a kiss on the lips and Y/n kissed back with a smirk.

A good few minutes later, the two broke their tender kiss and Nayeon looked at the annoyed outsider with her signature smirk.

"Now, if you'll excuse us. We have a date to get on with. See you never~!" Nayeon said to the person and dragged her girlfriend away.

That's it for my A's to rashmikachhela's Qs. Thank you for your Qs.

Next on the list is Miraaa_00.
Her 1st Q is:

A new book for Jeonghyo? Like a side story? Yup, but it'll be like, idk, around 10-15 chapters

A new book for Jeonghyo? Like a side story? Yup, but it'll be like, idk, around 10-15 chapters. But I am not sure about the chapters.

Her 2nd Q is:

Still undecided if there will be part 2

Still undecided if there will be part 2. I'm not 100% sure yet. So it's still in the process.

That's it for my A's to Miraaa_00's Qs. Thank you for your Qs.

I hope you're satisfied with the answers I have for you guys. I had fun processing my brain to answer these questions.

Anyways, important announcement! I'll be publishing a one-shot book of a solo artist and reader. Guess who the solo artist is?

I hope you guys have a fun time.

See ya soon! And I'll update soon!