~HR~ #12

It's Study Group Time
Part 2

Omniscient

"Alright! Since everyone is now here, let us now commence our study!" Y/n exclaimed. NaJeongDubChaeng cheered along with her.

"These five are rather enthusiastic today," Jihyo commented.

"That's just so cute~," Sana commented.

"So which should we study first? The hard one or the easy one?" Tzuyu asked.

"Let's do the hard ones first, then the easy ones next." Everyone agreed with the idea and took out their books and notes, also with a pad of paper and a pen.

--------------------------♦----------------------------

A few hours had passed by and they were now studying History. Chaeyoung and Y/n were having a hard time memorizing.

"I'm hungry," Momo grumbled.

"You always are," Nayeon replied. The others laughed while Momo pouted.

"Arasseo, unnie. I'll go get a bowl for our snacks." Y/n said after she stopped laughing.

She stood up and stretched out her arms, feeling her legs almost getting numb. Afterward, she walked toward the kitchen to prepare their snacks.

"Let's take a break, guys," Jeongyeon said as she put down her pen.

They sighed in relief and closed their books and notebooks. They stretched their limbs and arms and also cracked their knuckles and necks.

"I'm gonna go and help Y/n-ah. Jagiya~." Nayeon stated whilst skipping her way to the kitchen.

"By the way, Chaeng, you said that you had the same situation with Jeongyeon-unnie," Dahyun spoke.

"About what?" The said girl asked.

"About your father complaining about getting higher grades. Mind telling us why?"

"Oh, that. Well, it happened when I went back home because it was a family game night."

♦Flashback♦

"So how was school, Chaeng?" Her father asked.

"School was great. I had a project to finish for Art class and a test to prepare for History." Chaeng responded.

"I see, but then... How come your academics are getting lower?"

Chaeyoung went silent, knowing that she can't escape the question.

"I was hoping to see higher grades in your academics, but it looks like you were more focused on your Art class. When will you pay attention to your academics? You won't get a girlfriend if you won't get higher grades."

"Hey, dad. Didn't you say back then that I should achieve my goal? You even added to your speech that even if it means not paying attention to other things." Chaeyoung retorted.

"Yes, I did... But that doesn't mean that you have to ignore the academics. Academics are important!"

"Oh really? If academics are important, how were you able to marry mom?"

"Woah, now. So you're trying to pull that card? Then I will put down this card then."

A moment of silence came before Chaeyoung spoke again, "I see... Then I'll draw my...

Reverse card on you, dad!"

"Not so fast! I draw another Reverse card!"

"Hahaha! I will block your Reverse card!"