~HR~ #10

A Pair of Converse

Momo P.O.V

"I'll see you around, guys," I said as I grabbed my bag and pushed back my chair.

"Off to dance practice again, Momoring?" I heard Nayeon-unnie's voice.

I turned around and nodded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow. Don't forget about the study group tomorrow." Jeongyeon-unnie said.

"Of course, unnie. Around what time?" I asked.

"Maybe around 3 or 4 p.m., I guess. You might need to bring some extra clothes." Nayeon-unnie responded before continuing to do her classroom duty.

I waved at them before making my way to the dance studio. Mr. JYP, the chairman, made a dance studio and asked me to be in charge of the dance studio.

When I reached my dance studio, my heart began to flutter when I saw Dahyun from the glass door. She was sitting on the floor with her back facing the door.

So cute. Plus her short height makes it even cuter.

I opened the door and walked inside, letting the door close back. I trudged behind her and it seemed like she was busy with something on her phone since she hadn't noticed me yet.

I tapped on her shoulder, which made her flinch and turn around.

"Momo-unnie!", she exclaimed.

"Hey, Dahyunie~!" I giggled afterward.

"I didn't know you were already here. Mianhe." She stood up and dusted her clothes.

I blushed a little when she dusted off her clothes. She was wearing a white shirt underneath her denim jumper outfit.

I cleared my throat before replying, "It's okay, Dahyun-ah. I was doing a classroom duty before coming here."

She nodded a little with a little pout on her angelic face.

So gosh darn cute~

I clasped my hands together just to prevent myself from pinching her cheeks.

"Why don't we get started? I just need to change shoes."

"Okay, I guess we both need to do that."

We both laughed at her comment.

Wow, even her laugh is angelic.

After a few minutes of laughing, I put my bag down and took out my white Converse Chuck Taylor rubber shoes. I took off my shoes and began wearing my Converse shoes.

"Oh. Momo-unnie. Do you wear a pair of Converse shoes?" I looked at her and nodded.

"I'm also wearing white Converse." She stood up and showed me her shoes to me.

She was right because both had a star on them.

"Wow, I guess we both like the same brand," I said as I stood up.

She grinned at me, showing the dimples on both of her cheeks.

I think I wanna die soon.

I smiled back at her before I walked toward the speakers to connect my phone to the music.

"What made you like Converse shoes, Momo-unnie?", she questioned. I thought for a while about it.

After plugging my phone into the speakers, I stood properly myself and faced Dahyun.

"I guess I like how comfortable it feels. I also like to wear this kind of shoes whenever I dance." I explained.

She nodded in understanding.

"What about you, Dahyun-ah?"

"Well, my grandfather would buy me Converse shoes every year on my birthday. He would tell me to wear them while I dance for them. It's one of my favorite parts of my birthday."

I was surprised by her answer. That must be special to her.

"That's so cool."

"Hehehe... Thanks, unnie."

"So, where's your grandfather now? It's okay if it's too much to ask."

"No, it's okay, unnie. He's still back in my hometown with my parents. I moved out after I got accepted here."

"Ah, arasseo."

The room became quiet, whether it was an awkward one or not.

I cleared my throat again and asked, "Shall we start our practice?"

"Isn't that what we were supposed to do a while ago?" She chuckled after.

I laughed along. I pressed the play button and went to the position of our dance.

ʚĭɞ [ A/N ] ʚĭɞ

Heyooooo!!! Hehehehe... It's short, isn't it? Yeah, it's as short as me and Chaeyoung.

Oh yeah, my other books... Sorry about that... I'll update them soon...

So I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and add.

If you haven't followed me yet, don't worry because I follow back.

See ya!!!