~HR~ #6

Jealousy Tells You Everything

Author's POV

Another day came and the students were craving something to eat. This brings us to the cafeteria and lunch had begun already.

Lunch Time, 12:15 p.m.

They were all seated at their tables with their group friends. Anyways, it looks like Team Romance is just two tables behind to the right from the table of Team Helpless.

As usual, Team Helpless was having a chat.

"So you two are going back to practice now?", Tzuyu asked.

"Yup, we are. We thought that we had enough break, plus the event is almost near.", Jeongyeon answered.

"Actually, Jeongyeon-unnie, the school's sports day and festival were moved after the exams.", Dahyun informed.

"What?! Then all my efforts of painting...", Chaeyoung groaned.

"They will still be used, Chaeng. We just put it in a safe place.", Dahyun assured the lit- I mean baby cub.

Chaeng sighed in relief.

"Why was it moved, Dahyunnie?", Y/n questioned.

"The teachers had a meeting about moving the sports day and festival to another week since exams are on next week.", she replied to Y/n's question.

The No Jam Bros groaned and slumped down on their chairs, while Y/n chuckled at the duo.

"C'mon, guys. Don't feel pressured about it." Y/n tried cheering up.

"Easy for you to say. You and Tzuyu are always maintained on the top 10 list.", Chaeyoung said.

"Weren't you on the top 20 list, Chaeng?"

"Mom said that it's time for me to aim higher."

"My dad said the same thing to me," Jeongyeon said, sharing the same feeling with the cub.

"See? Even Jeongyeon-unnie feels the same."

"Okay, okay. We get it, Chaeng. C'mon, let's finish our lunch.", Y/n said.

And so they went back to eating their lunch. While they were eating, Nayeon was staring at Y/n for a very long time while eating her lunch. Poor Nayeon. All she could do is watch her lover from behind.

"You should stop staring, you know." Nayeon looked at her side and it was Jihyo.

"So? I don't care. I can stare at anyone whenever I want.", she replied before going back to staring at her lover.

"Who are you staring at, Nayeon-unnie?", Sana asked.

"Someone from behind you," Jihyo answered as she continued eating her lunch.

The three Japanese girls were curious so they looked behind their backs. When they saw what Jihyo meant, they immediately looked back at Nayeon with shocked faces.

"Jinjja?!", they said in unison.

"What?" Nayeon looked at them in confusion.

"Which of them are you staring at?", Momo asked.

"Yah! It's none of your business.", Nayeon retorted.

"Is it Jeongyeon-unnie?", Mina interrogated.

"What?! Ew, no. She's just my friend since middle school.", Nayeon reacted.

"Then, it must be the tall one.", Momo said.

"Tzuyu? No way. We don't even interact."

"How come you know her name?" Jihyo looked at her suspiciously.