~HR~ #18

It's Graduation Time: Practice

Y/n's POV

March 21, 7:30 a.m

"Good morning, Y/n-unnie~!" I turned to see Chaeyoung greeting me while I was getting some books from my locker.

"Good morning, Chaeng. You look happier today." I said.

"Really?" I saw a tint of red on her cheeks. It must be about-

"She's just excited to see her girlfriend today." Tzuyu joined in as she opened her locker. The blush on Chaeyoung went redder.

"As if you weren't either! You were more eager than I was to meet Sana-unnie!" Chaeyoung retorted.

"I wasn't. I just wanted to get early for class. I hate tardiness." Tzuyu responded, but her blush says either wise.

"I know that's true, but you're blushing right now!" Chaeyoung pointed.

"Am not."

"You are!"

"It's still early in the morning and you're already arguing?" An irritated voice disrupted the argument.

We looked at the person who said those words and it came from a shaggy Jeongyeon.

When I say shaggy, I do mean it. Her hair was messy. Her tie was crooked and her skirt was a little unkempt. We were surprised and a little bit scared because we could see some bags under her eyes.

"Unnie! What happened to you?" The cub asked while helping Jeongyeon fix her hair and clothes.

"You don't wanna know, cub. But I'm alright." She smiled weakly at the latter.

I kinda know why her state was like that. Nayeon and I were the only ones she told. She told us what happened between her and Jihyo-unnie. I kept telling her that it was okay to let them know, but she would only reply with "I don't wanna burden them with my problems." As much as she loves our other best friends, she didn't want to tell them about her problem.

Oh, unnie. But we'll wait for you to open up for them.

"Here, unnie. I have an extra comb here in my locker." Dahyun who arrived on time gave Jeongyeon-unnie an orange comb whilst combing her also messed up hair. Jeongyeon-unnie accepted it and thanked her.

"Hey, Dahyun. I was kinda wondering where you were." I said.

"Oh, funny story. I was left behind by TWO certain people who were IN A HURRY to see THEIR GIRLFRIENDS." Dahyun emphasized some words by glaring at the two maknaes, but both were avoiding eye contact with her.

"Let it slide, for now, Dubu. It's their first time to be in a relationship." Nayeon popped suddenly out of nowhere. She clung to my arm and greeted them with a 'good morning'.

But she greeted me with a sweet kiss on the cheek. I also kissed her as a greeting.

(Mga single, ano na? Gusto niyo rin nang ganito? Pwes, maghintay nalang kayong lahat para sa "the one" ni'yo!*

English: All the single people, what now? Do you want something like this? Then, all of you just wait for your "the one"!)

"You're here early," Jeongyeon-unnie said.

"Of course, I am. I came to school with Y/n. But dad suddenly called me into his office." Nayeon explained.

It was strange for her father to call her in his office. He didn't say anything else but wanted Nayeon in his office immediately. As much as I'd like to know, it's between just the two of them. So it has to be private.