~HR~ #3

When I'm With You

Tzuyu's POV

After classes were done...

School already ended a while ago since all the teachers were needed for a meeting. I was packing up my stuff and looked outside. The sky was cloudy.

I took out my phone to check for today's weather. It said rainfall would come in. I searched for my umbrella inside my bag. I sighed in relief as I saw my umbrella.

“Aw, dang! I didn't even bring an umbrella.” I turned my head to the side and saw Chaeyoung-unnie with a disappointed look.

“You forgot to bring one, Chaeng?”, Y/n-unnie said while carrying an umbrella.

“Yeah, I did. I thought it wouldn't rain today, since that's what that stupid weather report said this morning.”

“Sometimes weather reports aren't always correct, Chaeng. Weathers are unpredictable, so don't blame the reporters.”, Dahyun-unnie said as she walked in our direction.

“Is it just me or did Dahyun-unnie say something smart?”, I asked.

I saw Y/n-unnie and Chaeyoung-unnie holding back their laughter. Dahyun-unnie was pouting with an angry expression.

“Yah! So you thought that I'm a pabo, Tzuyu-ah?”

I shrugged my shoulders as a reply. The duo suddenly burst into laughter.

“Yah! Eoseo! Meomchwo!”

“We're *wheeze* sorry, Dahyun-unnie. *wheeze* It's just that—”, Chaeyoung-unnie didn't finish her sentence as she held her stomach.

“Hmph. Whatever. I'm going now.”

Y/n-unnie was first to stop their laughter.

“Where are you going, Dahyun?”, she asked as Dahyun was near the door.

She looked at us and said, “I still have club practice today, so I won't be able to walk home with Chaeyoung. So good luck with that, Chaeng.”

“Wait, what?”

Before she could say anything else, Dahyun-unnie was already gone.

We glanced at Chaeng-unnie who was wearing a sad face.

“Let's go together then, unnie.”, I suggested.

“But, Tzuyu-ah, you live in opposite direction.”, she said with a sniffle.

“It's okay. I can walk you home first, then I'll go home after that.”

“But—”

“No more but's, Chaeng. If that's what Tzuyu wants, then do it. At least she's offering to share her umbrella with you. Plus, wipe your nose, please. You might get a runny nose.”, Y/n-unnie ranted as she took out a tissue and gave it to Chaeyoung-unnie.

Y/n-unnie can be sometimes childish, mischievous if she's around Jeongyeon-unnie, and crazy on the outside. But on the inside, she is caring, thoughtful, and acts like a mother to us.

“Okay, unnie. Then what about you, Y/n-unnie?”, Chaeng-unnie asked.

“Oh, I have to wait for someone before I go home.”

“Really? Who would that be, unnie?”

"Nope, I'm not telling you. So now, I'll be taking my leave. See ya guys tomorrow.”

After that, she left the room.

“What a bummer. Let's go then, Tzuyu-ah.”

I nodded in agreement and left with Chaeyoung-unnie beside me. Then, the rain started to pour outside. As both of us were nearing the exit, Chaeyoung-unnie stopped.