~HR~ #12.5

Bonus Chapter:

The Sleepover

After completing their dinner and studies...

9:55 p.m.

"Sleepover!" DubChaeng shouted. The two started chasing each other while hitting one another with the cushions from the couch.

"It is getting late. Are you guys okay with staying over for the night?" Nayeon inquired.

"I got no problems over here," Jeongyeon responded.

"Same with me and Momo-unnie," Mina added.

"Even the three of us! The School Meal Club!" Chaeyoung yelled before going back to chasing her best friend.

"Mom's okay with me, having a sleepover," Sana informed after calling her mother.

"Okay, great."

Then, Y/n and Jihyo came back to the living room.

"The guest rooms are all ready, jagi," Y/n told her lover as she wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist.

"Please don't do that in front of us." Jeongyeon pleaded.

"Okay~. We only have 2 guest rooms, so who will sleep with who?"

They planned thoroughly for a while before Jihyo spoke up, "How about this? The J-line and I will take the 2nd room while Jeongyeon will stay with the maknae line."

"What~?! Not Y/n?!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Why? You don't like Jeongyeon-unnie?"

"It's not like that! It's because it's our first time to be here since this is where Y/n REALLY lives. We want to spend more time with her!" The cub asserted. The cub crossed her arms and pouted, together with Dahyun.

"Well, what's your final verdict, you two?" Jihyo turned to the couple behind her.

"I'm okay with it, as long as Nayeon-unnie agrees," Y/n answered.

"Hmmm..." Nayeon thought for a while.

She glanced at the maknaes and saw them staring at her with a pleading look in their puppy eyes.

She sighed before saying, "Okay, I'm fine with it."

The two girls rejoiced happily.

"But I'll have Jeongyeon with me." She added.

"Eh? Why me?"

"Because there are some important matters that we have to discuss," Nayeon explained.

"Alright, then." Jeongyeon didn't argue back.

˙·٠•●۩♦♠♦۩●•٠·˙

"Are you sure you three are okay with here in the living room?" Jihyo inquired with concern.

DubChaeng thought it would be great if they had their sleepover in the living room since it's more spacious, as per what they said. Y/n then agreed to the idea and turned the couch into a large bed. Amazed by this, the two started picking their spots on the bed.

"It's fine, unnie. I mean I did agree to this idea, so we're all good." Y/n reassured the older one.

"Alright then. Brush your teeth before going to bed." Jihyo told them. They nodded their heads and Jihyo went back to her room with the J-Line.

˙·٠•●۩♦♠♦۩●•٠·˙

After everyone had done their nightly routine, they were all ready to go to bed.