05

My mom excuse herself after she notice that I am now home. She help me up with the apples I got and place it to the table then she turns to me with a serious face.

"Amethyst, we need to talk." She said seriously, oh no...here we go I think she already know.

She told the twins to take a bath and eat at the kitchen where she left some food while I talk to her in my room upstairs.

"So I heard something and now I know it's true. So why? You know what I mean little lady." She said dangerously while squinting her eyes at me with her hands on her hips. Fuck...

"Ahm...nothing... really..." I said looking down fiddling my feet on the wooden ground of my room. Ghod I hate lying.. 

" No look here, why?" She scoop my cheeks on her callused palm.
Its because I'm selfish... My eyes started to well up as tears came flowing down.

"Because I am sorry..." I really am.

Sorry for making you're life miserable.
Sorry for writing you that way.
Sorry for creating this sick world.

I am sorry...
Yet what could I do? What could I change for being sorry?
Nothing.

Her eyes soften and she slowly pats my back. "Do you know the consequences of having a slave?" She continued. I shook my head no.
Yet I already know. Its neither you bed them and use them to make offspring or make them do dirty work. That's the reason why the two acted that way. Those disgust in their eyes, they didn't trust me.

She explained the same thing to me softly "so what would you do?" She simply ask at the end. I look up at her with determined gaze.

"I would let them work with us mama. We'll all help you that is for now plus I am way too young for those kind of offspring stuff..." I trailed off she then pats my head with affection.

"That's my girl.." She said lovingly.

We got down after some talking only to see a more refreshed twins in clean clothing dizzly drifting off the kitchen table. We chuckle at the sight startling the two like a cat and snapping their heads in our way.

"Master.." The black haired boys drifted off seriously gazing at us.
"You're back!.." The White haired one happily said with closed eyed smile. Truthfully he look like a cute rabbit.

"How many times do I have to tell you both call me Ametty not master." I softly said as I sit between them and my mom goes inside the kitchen to see the ingredients we brought.

"Soo... I forgot to ask you both what's you're names are?" I simply ask bothered by the awkwardness in the air the two of them look at me weirdly as if I am some kind of idiot asking an obvious thing.

"Well we have yet to have names mast--ametty but currently we were classified as number 0994 and 0995. " the black haired boy said calmly.
"Yeah yeah, I am the 0995!" The white haired one grins cheerfully.

"Ahh well then, shall I name you both?" I now seriously ask.ghod why am I so dumb.

""Our pleasure."" They both announced.
"From now on you are Vien " I said glancing at the dark haired boy. "And you are Kien" I glace at the White hared one.
They both look up with a smile and thank me.

I told them that the two of them must help me and my mom through out this life. Though I seriously would not keep them until I turn 16 because that was the age where you could use slaves in bed that actually turn into a tradition in this world. Im regretting writting that part too.

Days passed and we started to get along pretty well, my mom doesn't look all stressed and haggard so much like before. She now seems more healthy and her skin came back from glowy one though its still got wrinkles from her ageing. She's quite a stunning beauty though she already has a daughter.

Vien  helps at repairing things and serving the food while kien  work at the kitchen with mom. I also started creating jams after I found out that jams actually didn't exist in this world. I kept my pocket money for capital and I got permission from uncle Clevon the owner of the apple trees last time and he gladly exchange two jars of jams for three apple trees.

I contracted auntie Marine the owner of glass jar shop for three boxes of jar for 3 gold coins well its quite a big deal for her little shop at the back of the market when I stumbled into it when the boys and I are going back home. So she agreed happily mostly when I said that I'll be needing 3 boxes a month and would surely increase as spring and harvest season came by.

For now let's start for a penny...