30

The hall eventually start to get launder as murmurs of the aristocracy filled the banquet hall. Yona nervously look at Kien which he answered with a confident nod.

They both immediately composed themselves as they sense their miss move towards them, she cross in-between them "be ready." She whispered against their faces as she pass - short fiery hair fluttering in the wind with confident, yeah this is their  lady.

Amethyst walk over to the open circular pool in the middle of the hall, it's covered in silver and amethyst stones that represents the Herlon Clan of the upper aristocrats.

It's the same just like how I wrote it on the book she cringe inwardly knowing full well what happened at the same pool she's walking to. Memories of the original novels description that she herself wrote rang to her head as she tip the water with her foot.

[ The water that shows the dukedoms successors blessings is also the water that other Herlon's blood flood into.]

She continued going on the pool even knowing so the consequence after this blessing ceremony.

[The monster successor, the young Duke that kills even his own family to succeed is the one who covered the pool of blessings with their blood, no mercy.]

As she eventually reached the middle and turns elegantly, the gown fluttering so magnificent on the pure blue water. The same pool that over flow with brutality and sick minds, her eyes met with another aged magnetic amethyst one's.

There standing the monster she herself created. The one's who she has bestowed mercy with her cruel ink of fate, her so called "father" in this life.

She let herself fall to the waters as it envelopes her own being,

You deserve much better, life and death are nothing but purpose to your existence... The voice rang through her head.

She knows this line way too well. But you need to deal with the consequence. She answered the voice on her head which gain the joyous laughter of the other voice.

I'm not mistaken, rise now. My author  the voice then said with respect and honour on its tone, she felt her self being pulled up by the same pressure that envelopes her.

She breathe inwardly when she reach the surface inhaling much air she almost lost. The pool remained the same colour which makes some aristocrats smirk in return but she didn't care as she met the same cold aged amethyst one's of her father's.

Ohh someone might be disappointed. She smirk inwardly in the novel the color of the water changes as the person dive on it and the voice will announce the blessings when they reach the surface. They surely underestimated what I can do.

"Too bad I am that consequence" she said which makes the water turns black as ink from the corners to where she stood in the middle, it sparked Amethyst and gorgeous red when light hit it which makes the aristocrats mismerized to it.

Blood colored hair that turns more darker in shade cause it's damp, she comb it backwards which makes her saw more amazed expression of the aristocrats around where she stood. But their faces made her feel nothing but dipise of their two faced nature.

"Blessings of nothing but ink of fate, the one who dares to cross will be cursed the one who respects will be forgiven. The creator." Amethyst sync with the voice magnificently. Which gaves everyone shivers from their spine. That simple word makes them shook from head to toe, this might be a much bigger problem if the ministry of Demiour knows about this.

But in the contrary she laugh deep inside seriously, I never thought I would say my authors note at the beginning of the novel here. Mostly at this moment... Ahhhh I'm dying from EMBARRASSMENT BUT GET IT TOGETHER, DONT. YOU. LAUGH.