18

3rd person POV

"so let's introduce our self first to make things more formal and good." The little girl said breaking the ice that is starting to thicken again, she sat with the other group who stop and obediently sat with her. 

"I'm Yona Morse, the leader of Stray mercenary group. he's my twin brother Yuino - the support mage." she started pointing at her then the blue haired boy. "Leona - the swords man, and Alice the Archer..." she then pointed first at the orange ponytailed haired girl in a armored clothes, the girl bow a little for formality. then she pointed next at the White braided girl who timidly smile at Ametty. 

"Brix the tank and Reo the Blood Assassin" She pointed at the Muscular guy with a scar on it's chest then the brown haired guy who smiled at her softly. after Yona the cute girl finished Introducing them She turned at Ametty with an expectant face. 

"so..ehem, I'm Amethyst and he is my Butle- I mean close Friend Kien." Ametty Introduce nervously thingking that she have no reason to cover up her Identity, knowing that no one really knew of her much except the people in the duke's mansion. 

Then a memory strike back at her when Yona's Voice fall through her ears "We know that you both actually don't steal the horses but we chase after you because of another reason.... Do you Knew of a person named Geonea Alfin?" 

At the part where the Villainess is afraid of being thrown away by the empire was the Orphan she always helped secretly. those five orphans whom she freed because of pity and raise secretly with her own pocket money. The orphans are refuge from the fallen beastkin kingdom. 

"Why do you know of my mother?" ametty asked seriously, 'even though knowing that these people are those orphan, I still can't trust them.'  rising her guard up at the thought she look at them bravely. 

""You're Mistress Daughter?!!~"" They all exclaimed happily looking at Ametty. 

"I don't really thought that mistress would have a daughter!, I thought she's just the mistress little sister." Leona said smiling happily. 

"But looking at her closely she really does resemble mistress." Brix commented. 

"I also agree with brix, she does resemble mistress with her beauty but younger" Reo agreed complimenting Ametty and Alice nodding her head hard in agreement. 

"wait before this conversation lead to something else can you please release us? and I really does need explanation." Ametty said 'even though I mentioned them in the novel I didn't elaborate it much and only mention them in two sentence... so I really don't know much about their relationship with my mother - the villainess, so I still can't figure out if they have good intentions or what.'  she thought looking at the group suspiciously. 

"Of course young mistress~~^" Yona said in a cute voice which makes Kien look at her with a hard glare 'I don't like her being near master...' he thought to himself as a tingling hurt feeling bloom at his heart.

(A/N: aghhh I don't have any good josei or shoujo manga to readddd please recommend me soooommmeeee~~, anyway let's be friends too! have fun reading and thank you again)