15

I got a word from my father that my coming-of-age would be held after the crown prince would go to the Moon Empire. 

there are three biggest empire in this novel. The Sun Empire where the setting of the novel was held and the exact same Empire where my fathers dukedom is. 

The Moon Empire which is the most richest in diamond and luxury for female nobles and royals. 

and last but not the least The Stellar Empire where the most top notched schollars came from. 

between these empires good capitals and relations there is always a conflict. 
this world is created by their god - "Stellios" 

WAIITTT--- if stellios made this world am I that stellios?. oh mah goodness. ok now, can someone explain how F*cked up this sh*t was??

I held my head and tried to massage my temples. I'm currently at my study which got prepared in advance for my arrival. seconds passed and a knock interrupt me from overthinking.

Kien enters with a tray of snacks in hand, some maids came in too with tea and such. he gesture to the maids and they got out without even a word. 

"there is a letter for you master." Kien held out a black envelope with red stamp on it. 

wondering who is in the right mind to send a letter in the middle of the night while opening the letter. 

my hand froze and eyes can't even hide it's surprise. it's from Vien. 

its short but it makes my heart calm. it says that he's doing just fine and have a job right now. he hopes that we'll meet again really soon, and also promised that when we met there would be a surprise on his side. 

reading the surprise part I can't help but smile. there is no address where I can send a reply letter. and as soon as I finished reading it. a light darkish smoke came from it's edges, it disappear just like that. 

a sigh escape from my lips and stand to walk to a separate table for eating and guest. I ate some cookies and let Kien serve me tea. 

"Do you know where does that letter came from?" I ask him softly putting the tea cup down. 

"It was send by a raven to your room and It's just coincidence that I'm cleaning right there preparing your bed." He answer pouring some more tea to my cup. 

"the thing I ask you last time?" seeing my reflection through the tea and fiddling at it's corners I look up at him again. 

"It's done my lady, I made sure that your Identity is different. they all knew that your a peasant refuge from moon empire. and your sudden disappearance was because of your missing brother is found alive at the said empire." he answer in a formal manner. 

"Very well, good work." I can't let that psychotic crown prince knew who really I am, not now but I'm sure he will.... in the future. 

(A/n: goodness I got authors block for months!! I'm veeeeeerrrryyy sorry but I'll surely try my very best to update. special thanks to those who comments because I really enjoy reading feedbacks and such, It also makes me more motivated to update. Enjoy reading!~)