24

( I'm back peopleeeee It's a 3rd person point of view BTW) 

Ghastly wind blows making her deep dark bloody tone hair sway as her eyes shines, sweat dripping down her forehead it's been a whole hour since the match starts. The captain Gabriel pants his breath unwilling to give up even though his body is much more beaten up than her. 

He might seem in the upper hand first because of his wide body to her frail ones, but also because of his huge body with that knight armor he wore it would surely makes it more difficult for him to move much freely than the Lady in her light trousers and shirt. Amethyst took notice about it and gain a more upper hand feeding Gabriel with fast movements which hits his body not covered in the thick armor. 

even though Amethyst have the upper hand this time, it is not like she would never ran out of stamina which happens to gave Gabriel a chance to hit her at the side which she block, but then with that huge blow makes her fall back to the ground. 

'Not enough' they both thought being serious this time around. Gabriel fixes his position with sore muscles as Amethyst do the same giving no care about her messy complexion. not a single sound came out from the cheering crowd unlike before they start the match. the little timid miss who always got trampled down, look upon with distain and neglected. fighting for her life and wobbly status in this house hold. 

they always saw a cheerful good for nothing young lady which the duke take in like a pet, but never the girl who was supervised by the duke himself. they internally pity her knowing how cruel the duke could get sometimes, but none of them said or do a single thing.

 have they ever seen an aristocratic lady who weld a sword? no. never once. 

have they ever seen a aristocrat who eat pesant food before when they were young? no. never once. 

that was all before this lady came in the household yet no one help her out. even an adoptive daughter from a pesant family when came in an aristocratic ones is shown a free and easy life... except their miss, not because they don't wanted too but because they we're afraid that if they do. the duke would punished them and hang their head outside the mansion like he previously do to a servant who tried to get close to the outsider without his command. 

a simple action which makes everyone so obedient and not to care for anyone except their selves, they've been too selfish making their miss having the need to prove herself even if she don't need too. 

Bang, Clang, Woshh different sound echoed to the hall living everyone at trace, Gabriel and Amethyst fight eachother with no end, pant, sweat, aching muscles, bruises they both don't care about a thing. until they both faint from exhaustion. 

Elistine walk to the middle of the hall looking at the two kids exhausted body "you're surely just like me..." she secretly smile affectionately before turning her head to the stone striken crowd "THE MATCH IS OVER, IT IS A TIE" she announce before Kien and Yona plus the other knights help the fainted stubborn heroes.