06

"She is my daughter, isn't she?." A tall man with blue hair and amethyst eyes stare right after me causing my mom to step in between.

"pardon this lowly ones rudeness, but you are mistaken my lord." my mother simply stated causing the ere atmosphere at our cafe spread more dangerously.

Well, i think I got many things I should sort out guys. Let's start of who this guy is. He's The Duke, My Father, The villain. What is he doing here? I don't fukn know neither!

It started when my jam business grow so popular even causing the noble society to buy my product and many merchant who wants to buy the recipe and collaborate with my simple product.

The merchant I was talking about was Elistine Caz, yes it is a SHE. She's a frikn badass and teach me techniques to read people I meet her at the glass jar shop and she then approach me telling me I got the talent to became a Famous Merchant in High and Low society.

"Its a scam." I deadpanned at her.

"Haha! You're quite the clever child ain't you?" she happily said.

"ah, yes I am." I look straight at her obviously starring right through her in hopes she'll just go away. But that's not how things end up.

"yes, yes, my eyes aren't tricking me." she happily declared then bend on one knee I take a step back trying to turn around and run thinking she's not in the right mind, yet before even I could she grab my hand then ask.

"would you like to take the honor and became my successor? " she smiled.

"NO." I smiled brightly at her. If you want to scam someone then find someone more stupid than you are! Go get Checked up to youe psychiatrist!

I snatch my hand gently and curtly walk away after saying my goodbye to her stupefied self. Then the next time I got to town I heard the rumors that the mostly known «Top Merchant » who lives nearby our town and refused to go to a luxurious place even though she is soooo wealthy she could buy anything she wants except those royals of course, That merchant got rejected by her only want disciple soon to be in the hidden shop at the back of the Market.

Well can't be rumors be that detailed? Hah, I bet that its just another make up heresy.

I go back again to the shop the next morning to pick up some jars because the twins are busy helping mom out. And even though they said its not appropriate I just insists to do so, knowing how stubborn I could get they let me be with my mom helping me.

I saw her again in that shop but this time she have someone with her, he looks like a Butler or something. My intention was simply passing my days simply and having my life peaceful. But then suddenly reality came like a b*tch and slap me hard with a saying "that's not how life is". And so just like y'all expected she came to me handing me a letter of recognition or something, I don't really care cause I thought they were some retarded shits.

But then that letter is the proff she is actually the «top merchant » sorry guys I am a stubborn bish so yeah..

"still NO, even if you are the emperor himself and even though I would defiantly got my neck cut off any moment its would be my ans--"

"I pay you how much money you wanted as a salary for being my successor in merchant field. " she cut me off grinning ear to ear.

"So where is the contact my lady?" I grin back at her taking my hand for a shake.

"No wonder you choose her..." The butler who soon I got to know off soon was Gin has his hand on its face massaging his nose bridge, while we two happily shake hands and talking like were best fiends in past lives.

From then on my name got spread out as the «legendary top merchant's successor » Elistine called me kid as I call her boss from then on. She thought me how to handle real life transaction like a boss. She's a savage bish you know

"It is actually true my lady, the funds is just a little not enough so we can't have the persons at work reach the cota and some problems occurs. " The mustache guy said nervously.

Logically and psychologicaly speaking he's lying with those not focused eyes sweaty completion and his nervously fiddling on his clothes. Tsk tsk what a bad liar. I internally pity him at some point.

"oi kid, you must take this as a personal note as my successor. " she smiled sweetly at me while walking in front to the mustache guy.

"remeber that as my successor you must " she gently smiled like an angel to the guy. "never let someone belittle or trick you" she then harshly punch the mustache guys face straight causing him to fall to the tiled ground with a tud and bloody fractured nose Unconscious. "because those shits needs a beating, and if you beat someone make sure it served them right" she then happily flip her dark straight hair with her sapphire eyes shining. That moment I'm sure I want to be gay.

My mom happily cheer for me after I told her the news saying she was happy the way she sees me happily learning something new and just be careful.

"My lord pardon my rudeness but could you please get out of our shop if you got no more matters to be here." my mom said seriously snapping me back to reality.

And that is the reason why I clearly do not know why this man showed up. I clearly didn't do anything to involved my self to him. Yet this thing might make my plan easier. And so that's what I thought.

(A/n: my device is broken so it is hard to update I am sorry. But please support me and my novels thank you. Had fun time reading)