17

3rd person's point of view 

a ghastly wind blows as Ametty sat on an old log with Kien, in front of them was a lit bonfire between the group of those she labeled "barbaric persons" before while they were being chased. unfortunately they end up getting caught because of a trap that hung them both upside down, and before they even knew these people already knock them out. 

the chatter wake Ametty from being knock out, pain strike through her nape. trying to move she found her self struggling - she's bound together by a tight knot rope. sensing her being awake all of the five people that is quarrelling lately died down and focus on her. 

trying to ease the awkwardness she tried to smile, seeing her smile like she's not being hostage or kidnaped at this moment makes the other two girls smile warily while the petite blue haired boy look at her with slight pity. there is also two other man who she didn't notice at the chasing incident. 

the other one has a scar on it's muscular chest that is reviled by the fit white shirt he was wearing with some of it's button's undone ,which is making him look more sexy with it's massive body.  the guy beside him looks much soft than the other guy because of it's cute smile regardless of it's big build. 

it look's like the air end up being more awkward than it used to be, It's already past sun set and the atmosphere making it way more colder than it supposed to be. Kien wake up a little later but did not say any word from seeing his master didn't do anything but sit comfortably at his side looking at the early night sky. his eyelashes fluttering low he secretly smile to himself, liking the thing that he's near to her yet she didn't dislike it. 

'If you really knew who I am, would you still be comfortable being beside me?' shaking his head softly at his thoughts he just focus on protecting her instead letting his thoughts go somewhere. 

"Yoooo guysss!~^" a young and cheerful girl pop out in a bush in between the awkward atmosphere. the girl has a little black heart tattoo at the end of her right eye. cute pouty lips and nose, eyes that looks like of a cat. she smiled brightly when she saw that Ametty is now awake. 

walking out of the bush her cute black and and white dress that covered in leaf flutter as she walk to Ametty's side. crouching down and showing her cat like teeth between her bright smile. 

"So miss is now awake, nice to meet you~^" she said sweetly, ametty look through her and found that there is nothing like malice to the girls greeting it's just like the sweet little sister greeting her loving elder sis. 

"ugh..." out of word she just look dumfounded at the little girl, she looks like 10. 'WHAT THE HECK? WHAT IS THIS CUTE LITTLE GIRL DOING WITH THESE PEOPLE?!'

(A/N: I'm gonna try to update this daily and make the next chapter more longer so you all can enjoy reading... anyway I wanna know What is your top 5 favorite manhua/manga~)