07

"GET OUT, MY LORD " I courtly said surprising every one inside our shop.

"I do not care If you were my father, what your status are or you are wealthy or not." I add up sternly. I've changed my plan. I do not want to get involved with you no matter what YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!, I internally scream. Helping my mother up after he slapped her so hard causing her to fall to the ground.

"You got no right to said those words kid." he menacingly said, Its true the pressure was too much but I won't just back down.

"hah, look who's talking, an irresponsible father trying to lecture his bastard child." I mockingly said standing up to protect my mother.

"shut up you--"
"I am sorry my lord yet I just got the news you're bothering my student and her family. Duke." Elistine who made a frikn dramatic entrance by kicking the door said. I know you got the money to buy more expensive door but that door was build by Vien for a week you know?, and I felt him grip to his shop uniform more tightly. With menacing gaze...oh and Kien too.

"Elistine." he said lowly glaring at my all mighty boss.

That time, I thought everything was okay.

At that time. I should have just take his hand and have a deal...To my father. At that time, I Do not know what the hell is happening..

At that time I realize this world was real. And not just the shity novel I wrote.

And I am just...

A weak pawn.
We are all... Struggling to live on.

A Huge clash came from the back of the house. Then the next moment I saw people screaming...
I saw blood...
I saw fire...
And my mom...
Lying limply she silently whispered her words as I crawl to her side

"you must...live on."

At time my father carried my limp body to a horse and talk to Elistine, My world is crashing. I am afraid. I am terrified. I regretted to wrote this book. I hate that I can't protect her..

Elistine took the horse and flee with me. The village was in chaos. At that time I realize I ended the story with [ " the empire was peaceful yet war is always everywhere. " ] I wrote that because I hate happy endings. Now I am crying insanely while laughing.

• • • 6 years later • • •
A lady in black and red slim dress and her partner walk to the huge closed ballroom door. The guards stop them through the partner was about to say something.

"Pardon madame, yet could you please state your name." the negotiator ask looking at the list on hand. This little simple sentence makes the lady smirk up her red lips as her dark Amethyst eyes shine with the full moon on her back.

"My name was not on the list. Because I got No Name." this chilling voice gave them shiver. At that very moment they stand back down and regretted even stepping forward to this lady.

"K. Kick it open." the white haired man kick open the door causing it to barge down the floor.

"Ma-Madame!!" the negotiators said thinking of the consequences he'll end up too.

"don't worry I'll pay that for you." the lady sly said throwing a money check infront of the guys.

She walk proudly to the silent room as her fierce RED hair makes the people tremble with fear because the rumoured [ Cruel Rascal Lady] they were just talking lately was now walking like a soul collector giving them goosebumps all over their body.

Amethy--" the trembling young Lord push the lady he was flirting with after he saw the lady he was cheating on.

At this reaction the Lady with red haired smirkingly walk her way to the man. "I--uh, I didn't knew you'll c-come...That-t-that is not what you think ..." the trembling young lord said nervously.

"oh?" the lady stop in front of him with a sharp gaze and a sweet smile. "I thought so too...my lord. Of course I believe you my lovely former fiancée " she said giving more chills to the mans back.

"w-what do y-y-you mean?" his smile trembled.
"oho?, what I mean?. This is what I mean you fucker" she said dangerously as a punch landed to the young lords face causing him to fall through the ground with blood in face and the people inside the ball gasp.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCH!, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" he shouted menacingly glaring at the lady.

"who am I? I am Amethyst Herlon the only daughter of the duke. A heir of the famous merchant industry- and your former fiancée, Viscount Alen. From then on. I, CALL OFF OUR ENGAGEMENT. " she said withauthority and power in voice then walk out living the man with an indured face and dislocated nose.

She stopped midway and turned around with the face saying 'Pathetic' "and oh, I also forgot now that I broke up with you you got nothing on your pocket right?..here some compensation" she laid out her hand and the white haired male put a huge pouch on it. She then throw it to the mans face then she now truly walk like a predator outside the ball. Leaving all the people terrified.

(A/n: so this is the real start of the story the past chapters was just the prequels how she have the two and etc.)