Chapter 46

Su Wenyang was about to go out when he received a call from Liao Fei. When he heard what was going on there, his face turned white and he almost loose grip of his phone.

  Liao Fei told him that Yi Tian and Mu Ran had a car accident and both of them are now in the hospital. Yi Tian's father also received the news and get on his way to the hospital.

  Liao Fei also rushed to the scene of the car accident, and the words were not very detailed. Su Wenyang did not follow up and ran to the garage. He hung up the phone after a few words, got in the car and drive to the hospital at the fastest speed.

  When he arrived at the hospital, Yi Haizhao had already arrived. He stood at the door of the operating room with a calm face and was surrounded by many people. There were several doctors there. Secretary Jiang, who had been with him for decades, was standing there. Frowning on the phone by the window.

  Su Wenyang didn't dare to step forward and bother, he just stands aside and listens to those doctors explaining the situation to Yi Haizhao.

  Yi Tian's life is not in danger. The most serious injury is a big cut in his left leg. He passed out because of excessive blood loss. Mourin’s condition is quite serious, with liver rupture, kidney contusion, severe damage to various organs, extensive alveolar bleeding and rupture, and respiratory failure when he was sent to the hospital. If it were not for the airbag to block him, he would have died on the spot. Periodt.

  "Judging from the situation at the scene, the gentleman in the co-pilot protected Young Master Yi Tian sideways when the car collided, and he suffered a severe impact on his waist and abdomen. The injury would be very serious." Someone listened to the doctor's words. Yi Haizhao explained something next to him, then paused and continued: "The driver's seat would be greeted with death first. If it weren't for him... Master might..." He looked at Yi Haizhao's face and didn't dare to finish.

  "No matter what method you have to use, save this person's life." Yi Haizhao said.

  "The dean has taken someone there." A doctor said beside him, but he didn't dare to make any guarantees.

  At this time, Jiang Mi received the phone, and the face expression is very serious, "The result has happened over there, and the car crashed deliberately. The person who crashed died on the spot and there was no license plate on the car. He is now checking his identity."

  Yi Haizhao's face was horribly deep, and his voice was like ice when he opened his mouth, "Let them continue to investigate!"

  Secretary Jiang nodded, hesitated and said: "The recent movement of Wu's third uncle is not small."

  Yi Haizhao sneered, "When I got here, I still wanted to turn over. If he did this, I want him to die in Wu's family!"

  For a moment everyone was silent and dare not say anything.

  Su Wenyang looked at Yi Haizhao's face that looked like Yi Tian and breathed a little lighter. People who have gone through the years are different after all. Yi Tian is still too young to be half of his dad's momentum and courage.

  After Yi Tian's operation was over, the condition was slightly stabilized, and Su Wenyang walked over to Yi Haizhao and cried respectfully, "Uncle Yi." Yi Haizhao nodded

  The first sentence he speak as soon as he wakes up turns out to be asking about Mu Ran.

  Su Wenyang didn't dare to conceal it, but he also didn't dare to say it. After talking about it, Mu Ran didn't mention anything about the medicine.