Chapter 58

Chapter 58:

  The child woke up when he changed to the third bottle of potion. She was groggy from the burn and didn't know what had happened, but moved subconsciously, trying to break free from Mou Ran's arms.

  Mu Gan noticed the movement in his arms, and wrapped the child's arms tightly, and then gently pressed the child's hand to prevent her from moving the needle, lowered his head, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, it will be fine in a while. ."

  The child heard the sound and looked up at him from his arms.

  Mu Ran brushed away the bunches of hair that had formed on her forehead, met those big inquiring and looking eyes, smiled, then patted her on the back lightly, and whispered: "Hey, don't be afraid ."

  The child was still looking at him with his eyes open, there was nothing on his dirty little face. After a few seconds, her body that was struggling forward slightly relaxed, and after a few more seconds, her head slightly leaned against Mouran's chest, and the other hand without a needle grabbed Mouran's cuff. .

Seeing that the child calmed down and stopped moving, Mu Ran relaxed a little bit, but in an instant, he lowered his head worriedly and asked, "Isn't he hungry?" The child did not speak, but just looked at Mou Ran straight. After asking patiently several times, she finally nodded gently.

  There was a night market not far from the clinic. Mou Ran discussed with the child: "You are here to wait for me, can I go out and buy you food, OK?" As soon as his voice fell, the child turned to himself Buried in Mou Ran's arms, the hand that grabbed Mou Ran's cuffs clenched tightly, as if Mou Ran would run away in the next second.

  Mu Ran was a little bit dumbfounded. At this moment, Dr. Liu came down from his house. Seeing this Qíng Jing, he asked strangely, "What's wrong?" Mou Ran told the doctor about the baby's Qíng after waking up. The doctor thought about it. Thought: "Why else, I'll go up and cook a bowl of noodles for her."

  Mu Ran shook his head quickly, "No need, it's too much trouble."

  Doctor Liu smiled, "What's the problem? My house is upstairs. It is good for her to eat something for the child." Dr. Liu's home and clinic are in the same building. There are stairs behind the clinic. , It's also very convenient.

  Mu Ran still hesitated. Doctor Liu looked at the child who was buried in Mu Ran's arms and tightly pulled his cuffs, and joked, "This child is smart, but he knows who is really good to her" and went upstairs.

In just over ten minutes, Dr. Liu brought a bowl of noodles down. Mu Ran was embarrassed to trouble the doctor again, coaxing the child to sit in a chair, squatting in front of her and feeding her bite by bite, just the child’s hand in the process Always clutching his clothes tightly, not letting go no matter how persuaded.

  It was eleven o'clock after all the work was done. Mou Ran accompanied Dr. Liu to close the door of the clinic, discussed with the doctor, and decided to wait for the child downstairs at the doctor's house. Dr. Liu's husband is not at home on business trips, and her daughter lives with her grandmother when she is studying, and does not come back on weekdays. He is a big man after all, and it is absolutely impossible to go to the doctor's house now that it is so late.

  Doctor Liu was a little bit dumbfounded by Mu Ran's "consciousness", but he didn't persuade him anymore, and planned to take the child from Mou Ran and take her upstairs. No matter how the child clung to Mou Ran's neck, he didn't let go. Mu Ran hugged her and coaxed him for a long time, no matter whether she could understand or not, he kept explaining to her that the doctor took her to the bath to check her body for her good, so that she would not get sick again. After a long time, the child finally got loose. Doctor Liu took the opportunity to hug her, greeted Mu Ran, and took the child upstairs.