Chapter 64

Chapter 64:

  Mu Ran had just finished eating with Mu Jin when the knock on the door sounded. He was washing the dishes with a lot of foam on his hands. When he heard the knock on the door, Mu Ran guessed that it was Su Wenyang. He was a little flustered for a while, turning his head and shouting to wait while boiling water to flush his hands. Mu Jin next to him saw him in a hurry and said With the phrase "Aba, I'll open the door", he turned and ran out of the kitchen.

  Mu Ran shook his hand and quickly followed out. When he left, Mu Jin had already opened the door, and it was Su Wenyang who was standing outside the door. Mu Jin didn't know Su Wenyang, and saw the stranger rushing back to hug Mu Ran's leg. Mu Ran sensed her fear and lowered his head to comfort her, "Don't be afraid of Mu Jin, this is Abba's friend." Only then did Mu Jin relax a little, and whispered "Hello Uncle" to Su Wenyang.

  Su Wenyang nodded, and Wen Sheng greeted the child. But Mu Ran couldn't wait to ask: "Is Yi Tian better?"

  Su Wenyang raised his head to look at him, and said in a deep voice, "He caught a cold, and his wound was a little inflamed, so he developed a high fever."

  Mu Ran was shocked, and then raised the volume and asked in surprise, "Wound? What wound?"

  Su Wenyang did not answer, sighed slightly, and said to Mu Ran: "Mr. Mu, is there time to hear me say a few words?"

  Mu Ran hesitated, and after thinking about it, he squatted down and said to Mu Jin, "Abba and uncle have something to say, can Mu Jin go to the room to read first?"

  Mu Jin nodded and said hello, ran to the sofa and picked up the cartoon album on the sofa, ran into the bedroom and closed the door on his tiptoe.

  Mu Ran was a little distressed about Mu Jin's sensibility, but he didn't care about it for a while, only raised his head to Su Wenyang and said, "Say Mr. Su."

  "Mr. Mu also knows that I am just Yi Shao’s assistant, I am not qualified to say anything. There are just some things that Yi Shao doesn’t want to say. Mr. Mu has a knot in his heart. If he doesn’t explain things clearly, I’m afraid Mr. Mu will pay. Will continue to misunderstand."

  Hearing these words, Mu Ran was a little nervous for some reason, and shook the hand on his side slightly.

  "Yi Shao had just had a gastric perforation operation. The wound healed and he was anxious to come to Mr. Mu, no matter what the doctor advised. Mr. Mu was not at home when he arrived here today. He waited at the door for more than two hours. Will catch a cold."

  Mu Ran stared at Su Wenyang, Yi Tiancai had an operation? Why didn't Yi Tian tell him? He doesn't know anything...

  Su Wenyang looked at Mu Ran's shocked expression, a helpless smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. Yi Tian is like this, he never said what he did for Mouran. He thinks his efforts are not worth mentioning, and he also thinks that Mouran will accept the feeling of believing him, but he doesn't understand how he really likes it. If he doesn't say it, how can the other party know?

  "How could he get a stomach piercing, how could he get it like this..." Mu Ran's voice choked slightly.

  "After Mr. Mu left, Shao Yi confessed to his family that he wanted to be with you. He was beaten into the hospital by his dad and did not change his mind. He checked your news around, and he did not recover well in the hospital. Later it was him. Dad threatened him with you, and he gritted his teeth and endured it."

  Su Wenyang looked at the person in front of him who was completely stunned, and sighed: "Since you left, he has been working hard, and regardless of his body, his stomach problems are getting more and more serious. A long time ago, he was given over drinking When I entered the hospital and had a gastric perforation operation, the doctor was even worried that there might be a biopsy.