Chapter 73

Chapter 73

  Jianning was there when Yi Tian returned to the old house.

  It didn't take long for Jianing to come back from abroad. Hearing that Mr. Yi was back, he took the greetings from the elders of the family to see him. The Yi family and the Jian family have a good relationship, and Jian Ning is a fucking student of Yi Tian, ​​which is also commonplace. Today there are so many people in the family, Yi Tian doesn't want to ruin the father's heart, so he nodded and greeted Jianning, but his voice still brought estrangement.

  The matter between Yi Tian and Mou Ran was raging, and even the old man invited back, how could Jian Ning not know. He felt uncomfortable and tried to keep the smile on his face. When he accidentally scanned the ring on Yi Tian's ring finger, people were stunned.

  Yi Tian his mother noticed too. She pulled Yi Tian to her side, looked at the ring and asked in a low voice in surprise, "What does this mean?"

  Yi Tian laughed, and did not answer directly, but said indifferently: "I will take him abroad to get married after a while." Yi Tian felt that the two big men didn't need any proposal for marriage. After he put the ring in his heart He and Mouran are married. Now Mu Ran has just returned, and his life has not stabilized. When everything is arranged, he will take Mou Ran to register for marriage abroad.

  Yi Tian frowned unhappily, "Why are you getting married? You bring people back to me to see."

  Yi Tian held his fucking hand and said, "It's not right now, I'll see you later."

  Yi Tian stared at him with damn anger, "Is there such a baby, I can't even look at it?"

  Yi Tian smiled and didn't say a word. He knew his mother wouldn't say anything nasty to Mu Ran, but at this age, she would inevitably put on the air of some elders. She was a young lady again, in case she asked anything embarrassing. The problem is, it’s not good if you end up in a bad mood. Mu Ran was still uneasy, what if he was stimulated by the elderly and wanted to take Mu Jin back.

  Yi Tian his mother saw that Yi Tian didn’t speak, and didn’t ask for anything. He just asked, "Then the kid he took with you, who lives with you?" She heard Secretary Jiang said that Mu Ran had adopted a young boy. Girl, Yi Tian his mother likes children, and she is also doing charity work. After hearing the news at the beginning, she changed a little about Mou Ran.

  Yi Tian hummed.

  "Can you two big men take good care of your children? How about I pick some servants for you?"

  Aunt Zhang did a good job of cooking and she was also careful with her children. Yi Tian was unwilling to have any outsiders at home, so she shook her head and refused, "No, the child is very sensible."

  Yi Tian didn't give up his mother's heart, and whispered: "Then when will you bring the child back to me?"

  Yi Tian helplessly, knowing that his mother really likes children, smiled and nodded.

  The two mothers and sons just talked about Mu Ran and Mu Jin like no one else. Yi Tian's mother is not because Jianning is an outsider, and Yi Tian is when Jianning doesn't exist. As Jianing listened to them, his hands slowly formed into fists, and the smile at the corners of his mouth faded a little.

  After dinner, Yi Tian went to the balcony and called Mu Ran. He knew that Mu Ran and Mu Jin had eaten with Xu Ran. Xu Ran had just left, so he said: "I have to talk to Grandpa about something qíng, I don’t know when. Go back, you go to bed early and don't wait for me."