Extra 3

Fanwai Three. Su Wenyang

  It was a little late when Su Wenyang arrived at Yizhai. Today is Yihang's two-year-old birthday. Many guests came in the old house. The servants came in and out under the command of the housekeeper. The long table on the rough flat was filled with delicious cakes.

  Su Wenyang greeted Yi Tian and talked about the company's affairs, and then took the wine to a quiet corner to take it with him. He was cold and didn't like to go with people outside of work. Those who wanted to get together saw the iceberg face of Su Tezhu, and they all dispelled the idea of ​​coming up to talk.

  Yi Tian and Mu Ran were sitting in the courtyard. The two of them were very close together. Yi Tian put one hand on the back of Mou Ran's chair in a completely protective posture. Yi Hang stood in front of Mou Ran, ròu's toot little hand grabbed a piece of snack and stuffed his mouth indiscriminately, a circle of icing on his mouth.

  Mou Ran bent down and wiped his mouth dumbly. Yi Hang looked at him with round eyes, suddenly threw a snack, raised his leg, and crawled on him.

  Yi Tian watched silently, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pull him off. Yi Hang was still too small, his body shook and he almost couldn't stand firmly. Mu Ran quickly reached out to support him, then turned to look at Yi Tian helplessly, and finally hugged Yi Hang and laughed at him.

  I don't know if it was the impact of the previous car accident, Mou Ran has always been thin, no matter how Yi Tian raises it, he doesn't grow up. His appearance is ordinary, but his temperament is very gentle. When he smiles, the corners of his eyes and brows are warm, which makes people want to be close unconsciously.

  A servant walked up to Yi Tian and whispered something, Yi Tian frowned immediately. Mu Ran smiled and talked to him. Although Yi Tian's face was still unhappy, he nodded and followed the servant into the house.

  As soon as Yi Tian left, the eyes of Mu Ran everywhere became unscrupulous. This is the first time he has come to Yi's old house after being with Yi Tian. Many people are very curious about him. Before Yi Tian was there, no one dared to talk to him. Now that Yi Tian is gone, someone immediately walked over with a glass of wine.

  Su Wenyang just got up and walked to Mu Ran's side just after the other party made a move. No matter what the person asked, he stopped back quietly, did not let Mu Ran say a word, and did not give the other any face. The man was irritated, but there was nothing he could do, not to mention that Su Wenyang was behind Yi Tian. He alone was not easy to provoke.

  The man touched his nose and left griefly. Mu Ran stood next to Su Wenyang, and carefully looked at him sideways: Su Wenyang’s skin is very white, his nose is tall, and his lips are always habitually pressed, which is inaccessible. Feeling apart.

  He looked at the stern face of the other party, and after considering it for a long time, he said, "Help Su, it's okay, I can deal with it." When the voice fell, he saw Su Wenyang frowning slightly, and Mu Ran became nervous. In fact, he I have always been in awe of Su Wenyang, and I always feel that he is like a working machine, following instructions to complete various tasks, and never moved by anything, as if not feeling qíng.

  Mu Ran has known him for so long, and has never seen him smile a few times. But Mu Ran also felt that Su Wenyang was a good person. On the one hand, he took good care of Mu Jin. On the other hand, just like before, Mu Ran knew that Su Wenyang was always defending himself intentionally or unintentionally.

  He thought it was just because of Yi Tian. This kind of maintenance was like a job or task for Su Wenyang, but he never thought about how Su Wenyang could always be by his side if he wasn't paying attention wholeheartedly.

  Su Wenyang did not answer, and he did not know what to say. Anyway, no matter what Mou Ran thought, he was going to guard Mou Ran. As for why he would guard, how long he would guard him, he never thought about it.

  At this time, He Xudong and Xu Ran came with Xu Zhehao and Mu Jin. Mu Jin was picked up by Xu Ran at noon to pick up Xu Zhehao at the airport. Originally, today was Yi Hang's birthday, Xu Ran was unwilling to toss Mu Jin and take her around. Who knows that Xu Zhehao, the bear kid, clamored for Mu Jin to pick him up. After being scolded by Xu Ran, he slapped his father and asked his father to call Mu Ran, and he finally got what he wanted.

  Xu Ran is very protective of Mu Ran, she will not let Mu Ran suffer a little bit, Su Wenyang watched them laugh and talk, silently withdrew, and left the small circle. Not long after he sat down, Mu Jin ran over and handed him a pink candy, and whispered, "Uncle Wenyang eats candy." Su Wenyang was taken aback, took the candy and thanked him, with a soft smile on his mouth.

  Xu Zhehao didn't know when he followed. He glanced at the candy in Su Wenyang's hand, and without saying anything, he took out a chocolate from the bag, peeled off the wrapping paper and fed it to Mu Jin's mouth. Watching Mu Jin open his mouth and eat the chocolate, he peeled another one and fed it into his mouth.

  The two children laughed and ran away. Su Wenyang looked at their backs, and suddenly remembered that when he first met Mu Jin, in the dark corridor of the hospital, Mu Jin was sitting on his lap, pulling his clothes nervously, as he asked. He stubbornly replied, "Abba takes me to see a doctor," "Abba buys dumplings for me to eat," and "Abba buys clothes for me to wear."

  She is too young to tell the cause and effect of the matter, nor does she understand what is orphan and flow, so she can only give this simple answer.

  At that time, he looked at the child who had shrunk into a group of a little restless, and suddenly he sketched the person standing in the shelter, wanting to take Mu Jin away, but he could only let go with red eyes.

  Was it from that time, or even earlier, from seeing his past in his documents, from waking up from his guarding him in the hospital, from his desperate search for his whereabouts? Was it as early as these times that he planted seeds in his heart, and then allowed them to sprout and branch to grow into towering trees?

  Yi Tian didn't know when he would be back. Seeing that Yi Hang was still resting on Mu Ran, he frowned and stretched out his hand to hug Yi Hang down. Yi Hang turned his head and buried his face in Mou Ran's neck, pouting his butt high, his hands tightly wrapped around Mou Ran's neck, how could he not let go.

  Yi Tian's face became more and more ugly, and Mu Ran was afraid that he would be really angry, holding Yi Hang and avoiding his hand.

  Xu Ran didn't know what he said, He Xudong squatted on the ground with a smile. Xu Zhehao was amused. He stood on tiptoe to pull Yi Hang's little shoes. Yi Hang kicked a few times. Xu Zhehao still held on to it. Mu Jin anxiously pulled down his hand, and he no longer moved.

  Su Wenyang sat in the corner and looked at them. Seeing a smile on Mou Ran's face, his heart seemed to tremble a few times.

  That's enough, Su Wenyang thought.

  He likes him, but he will never say. He didn't want to take him as his own, and didn't want his life to have a twist. He can't do anything for him, but he is by Yi Tian's side, and he will block all the people and things that are not good for Mouran, and no one wants to ruin his life.

  "Assistant Su, go in." Su Wenyang recovered, only to find that Mu Ran was standing not far away, looking at him with a smile. At this time, he was faint, the sky behind him was high and empty, and the clouds were clustered together, showing a flame-like redness under the radiance of the setting sun.

  Su Wenyang retracted his gaze, nodded in response, got up and walked towards Mou Ran.