Chapter 49

Chapter 49:

  After Mu Ran woke up, the daily use of the ventilator gradually decreased. After almost a week, the doctor confirmed that his body's various indicators were stable and his spontaneous breathing was completely stabilized. This allowed him to really get rid of his breathing supplies. The machine was transferred out of the ICU ward.

  The stitches on Yi Tian's leg have been removed, but the wound is still healing and he cannot perform strenuous exercise. Unless specific things are going out, he almost stays in Mu Ran's ward now. He was not idle either, he was dealing with the work at hand all day, and he almost used Mu Ran's ward as his office. Although Mu Ran had survived the most dangerous time, his body's recovery required a long-term process. He was still very weak and his body was not good. He spent most of the time sleeping. He didn't have the energy to say anything about Yi Tian's approach.

  At noon, my aunt delivered white porridge and fish soup. Mou Ran had just had an operation, and couldn't make a lot of it, so he could only eat some liquid food.

  Yi Tian put down the work in his hand, walked over to support Mu Ran to sit up, turned to the aunt and said, "Give me the bowl."

  The aunt answered and poured steaming porridge from the thermos cup.

  Mou Ran straightened up and raised his right hand and said, "Give it to me, I will eat it myself." He stared at the porridge, and for a while forgot that his right hand was still piercing the needle for infusion. Fortunately, he always paid attention to his quick movements. When he just raised his hand, he held his hand and slowly put it back, frowning and said: "Don't move."

  Only then did Mu Ran react and smiled embarrassedly.

  Yi Tian took the bowl of porridge from his aunt, took a spoon and scooped half a spoon of porridge, gently chuī chuī, and tested the temperature with his mouth, before feeding it to Mouran's mouth.

  Mou Ran looked at his series of actions, and his heart was sour and uncomfortable. He didn't open his mouth to drink the porridge, but turned his face slightly, and said softly: "I can drink it myself, I can use my left hand."

  Yi Tian didn't answer him or say anything else, so he raised his hand and looked at him stubbornly.

  Mou Ran said embarrassingly, "Push the table up and put the bowl on it. I can..." Before he finished speaking, the voice behind him became smaller and smaller. Mou Ran looked at Yi Tian, ​​who was still silent and did not move. He sighed slightly, opened his mouth and drank the porridge.

  Yi Tian didn't show any happy expressions. After he drank the porridge, he retracted his hands and lowered his eyes, scooped up half a spoonful of porridge, tried the temperature and continued to feed it as he did just now.

  Mou Ran didn't think too much anymore, and opened his mouth to drink porridge.

  After feeding a few more mouthfuls, Yi Tian suddenly said, "Don't eat too much. Drink a bowl of fish soup later."

  Mou Ran was slowly swallowing the porridge in his mouth, and after hearing what he said, he nodded and gave a submissive "um".

  Looking at him obediently nodding his head, Yi Tian moved slightly in his heart, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. When Mu Ran was sick before, he took care of him every day, and the two people became intimate to the extreme. He himself was used to it and didn't think there was anything.

  Mou Ran's eyes widened, his body stiffened, and he forgot to swallow the porridge in his mouth. He wanted to say something, but the expression on Yi Tian's face was still cold and indifferent, as if he didn't take the action just now in his heart. After a long while, Mu Ran managed to laugh and said: "Yi Tian... Don't do this."