Extra 4

Xu Zhehao x Mu Jin

  Mu Jin was sitting on the wicker chair on the balcony reading when Mu Ran pushed the door in. She is very casual at home, with her hair simply pulled behind her head and wearing a casual sweater. With a thick foreign book on her lap, she was looking down at the reader and whispering, the god on her face was very focused.

Mu Ran paused at the door, a little worried about disturbing her.

  Hearing the sound, Mu Jin raised his head, and when he saw Mu Ran, he immediately closed the book and walked over. He smiled and called Dad, with a faint joy and intimacy in his voice.

  Mu Ran placed the dessert with his hand on the round glass table and looked at Mu Jin Wen and asked, "Is you hungry? What do you want to eat at night?"

  Mu Jin took a blueberry tart with his chopsticks, and the crispy supi was wrapped in sweet berries, which made people feel happy in such a hot summer. She smiled at the corner of her mouth, shook her head and quickly said, "Dad is cooking? Then I'll go and help." Then she picked up the plate and prepared to go downstairs together.

  Mu Ran stopped her, then took her to sit down, and first called her name, "Jinjin..."

  Mu Jin looked at Mu Ran a little embarrassed, put down his chopsticks, sat upright, and asked softly, "Dad, what's the matter?"

  Mu Ran paused, and then said, "Jinjin, can we...can we not study medicine?" When he finished, he immediately added, "Learning medicine is too tired." Mu Jin never let Mu Ran grow up. Cao cares, his studies have always been excellent, he is not arrogant, he is patient and meticulous in his work. But just because she is too sensible, Mu Ran is worried about whether she lives insecure and is this way? Has she invisibly pressured her?

  Mu Jin thought something was wrong, and after listening to Mu Ran's words, he relaxed immediately, and smiled helplessly, "Dad, all the volunteers are filled."

  After thinking about it, Mu Ran showed a decadent expression on his face. He really didn't want Mu Jin to study medicine. He hoped that Mu Jin could live happily and carefree throughout his life, and don't experience any setbacks. He also knows himself, this kind of thinking is ridiculous, but he brought such a thin child to such a slim and big girl, it really hurts people on the cusp of his heart, and he is reluctant to suffer a little from Mu Jin.

  Mu Jin knew that Mu Ran loved her. He hoped that she could live a relaxed life. It is best to live in a big house like those rich ladies, buy beautiful clothes and listen to concerts, and be held in the palm of your hand for the rest of your life. Facing the sinister world. But she is not a rich lady, she is Mu Jin, Mu Ran's daughter.

  Mu Jin squatted in front of Mu Ran, holding his hand and looking at him, as if he was most dependent on him when he was a child. She whispered, "Abba, I will take care of myself, and I will take care of Abba in the future." After growing up, Mu Jin was affected by the surrounding environment, and gradually changed his mouth. He was rarely called Mu Ran Abba. When Mu Ran heard this name suddenly, the child followed him, and his eyes were red in an instant.

  Mu Ran xing Ziruan, Mu Jin never said this to him on weekdays, just because he was sad. Seeing Mu Ran’s god qíng, Mu Jin jumped up and took Mu Ran’s hand and walked out with a smile: “Dad, let’s do Xiaosu and Ginguo today!”

  Mu Ran followed behind and responded in a low voice. Knowing that Mu Jin was worried about him, he suppressed his injury and smiled gently at the corner of his mouth.

  When Yi Tian came back from work, the two father and daughter were still busy in the kitchen, and he could hear the laughter in the kitchen far away. Yi Tian tightened the corners of his mouth and relaxed. The expression on his face was softer than ever before in work. Mu Jin heard the sound and saw Yi Tian smile and shout "Uncle Yi". Yi Tian responded, but his sight was still stuck in the kitchen. The smile at the corner of Mu Jin's mouth widened, and she didn't say anything anymore, turned around and changed Mu Ran into the kitchen.