Chapter 70

Chapter 70:

  He Xudong hung up the phone, and shortly after entering the house, his cell phone rang. He took out the phone and looked down at Yi Tian's number. He frowned and was about to answer it. When he looked up and saw Mu Ran coming out of the bedroom, he pinched the phone. After stopping for a few seconds, the phone rang again. He Xudong smiled embarrassedly towards Mu Ran, walked out of the room to answer the phone, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong with you?"

  "When will you arrive? I will pick up Mu Ran and Mu Jin." Yi Tian asked over there.

  "What's the answer? Your task now is to go home and lie down quickly. It's best to put some powder on your face. Then I will find another reason to send Mu Ran over. Maybe he sees you and feels distressed. I just promised it with his body..." He Xudong said as he made up for Yi Tian's embarrassment, he almost couldn't restrain his laughter.

  Yi Tian didn't mind and joked with him, just saying: "In this way, I will let Su Wenyang pick up Mu Ran, and first send him to the second hospital for an examination. I will ask the doctor for the old man now, and I will show him in time. "

  He Xudong thought of Mu Ran’s situation in the car accident at the time, and listened to Yi Tian’s serious voice, suddenly felt that he was really boring, and couldn’t laugh for a while, so he touched his nose and said: "Okay, I know."

  When He Xudong went back, Mou Ran had already packed his things. Xu Ran was telling Mou Ran to lock the doors and windows. He Xudong also followed the chat and asked him to take away all the valuables. Mou Ran nodded, checked again, and confirmed that there was no problem. Several people left Jinxi District and rushed to the city airport.

  Because it was the first time that Mu Jin took an airplane, he was a little nervous and scared. Since the plane took off, he began to get airsick, and was so uncomfortable that he wanted to vomit and couldn't vomit. Mu Ran held her warmly and comforted her for a long time before she fell asleep in a daze with Mu Ran. Before the plane was about to land, Mu Ran was worried that her ears would hurt, so she woke her up again and fed some water and water. Mu Jin chewed on his mouth, but there was no pain in his ears, but he was still melancholy and without a god.

  After getting off the plane, I saw Su Wenyang waiting for them by the car when I left the lobby. He Xudong and Xu Ran were still ill, so they stopped going to the hospital. Mu Ran said goodbye to them and took Mu Jin into the car. As soon as he sat down, he asked Su Wenyang worriedly, "How is Yi Tian now?"

  Su Wenyang drove the car intently, and replied in a deep voice, "Don't worry, Yi Shao is fine."

  Mou Ran only saw Su Wenyang comforting himself, his brows still frowned.

  When I got to the hospital, Mou Ran saw Yi Tian just after getting off the car. He was anxious, and before thinking about it, he walked over and asked: "Why did you come down, the wound..." Yi Tian took his hand and interrupted him, "Don't worry, I'm fine, He Xudong lied to you."

  Mou Ran was stunned.

  Yi Tian smiled, and added: "The injury is false, but the grandfather's matter is true."

  Mu Ran still didn't speak, Yi Tian squeezed his hand and whispered, "Don't be angry, I didn't mean it." After speaking, he lowered his head slightly and showed Mu Ran the small crack on his forehead. It hurts to be smashed by the teacup." Mu Ran looked at the wound carefully, the expression on his face felt a little distressed. Yi Tian took the opportunity to kiss him, and then took the person to the hospital, "I lied to you because I wanted to do a good check on you. It just so happened that my grandfather’s doctor was also there. Old Chen is good at doctors, let him show you the procedure. A few good recipes."