Chapter 60

Chapter 60:

  Secretary Jiang was not surprised when he received Mu Ran's call.

  He has lived for so many years and has encountered all kinds of people. If there is really someone who can totally avoid plotting for himself, he hasn't seen him yet. It's just that when Mu Ran was in the nursing home for treatment, he had more contact with him. His quiet and politeness at that time left a good impression on him, so Secretary Jiang was still slightly disappointed.

  Mu Ran said a few times, embarrassed, and hesitated when he spoke. Secretary Jiang waited patiently, but waited for Mu Ran to hesitate to explain things clearly, and lowered his voice to ask if he could help him. When he legally adopted the child, Secretary Jiang was a little dazed for a while, and even glanced at the phone strangely, wondering if he had heard him wrong.

Mou Ran finally mustered up the courage to speak out, and after a while, there was no response on the phone. He squeezed the phone tightly, and asked with some gān in his throat: "If it's too troublesome..."

  "You wait over there first, and I'll contact you later." Secretary Jiang interrupted him suddenly, and then hung up the phone.

  Mou Ran put away his mobile phone and briefly explained to his aunt. After the aunt agreed, he took the child back to the rescue center and waited. The child didn't know if he was scared just now, and he held Mu Ran's hand tightly, not willing to let go for a second. Mou Ran sat on a chair, then picked up the child and sat on his lap, lowered his head and kept coaxing her warmly so that she would not be afraid.

  Not long after they waited, Secretary Jiang called and asked Mu Ran to take the child away. He also asked him to use his cell phone recently. Someone would contact him for the follow-up procedures for adoption.

  Mu Ran thanked him incoherently on the phone. Secretary Jiang interrupted him and asked, "Are there any other difficulties?" Mu Ran's need to raise a child is naturally indispensable for money. He asked like this, but also wanted to give money. Some help from him.

  "No, no, I have caused you trouble, thank you so much!" Mu Ran stood up, speaking with some sincerity.

  Secretary Jiang paused and stopped talking, and hung up the phone.

  Mou Ran held the phone, and the smile on his face slowly faded, still a little ashamed and uneasy. He clearly said that he would no longer cause trouble to others, and this time he owed Yi Jia's qíng.

  He shook his head without thinking any more, bent down and picked up the child and walked out. When he met the receptionist aunt just out of the house, Muran was a little nervous. The aunt didn't say anything but asked him to take good care of the children, and then sent them out of the rescue station.

  On the way home, the child always put his arms around Mou Ran’s neck and leaned on him obediently. Sometimes when he was tired, Mou Ran put her down and led her away. She didn’t make trouble, and followed Mou Ran closely with small steps. She left when Mou Ran left, and she stopped when Mou Ran stopped. Mu Ran felt sorry for her, squatting down and watching her softly and asked, "Will I be your father in the future?"

The child looked at Mou Ran, with tears in his eyes, and whispered: "Abba is dead."

  Mu Ran was taken aback, and somehow felt a bit sore in his nose. He touched the child's head, smiled and said, "I will be Abba from now on, how about we live together?"

  The child reached out his hand to wipe away the tears that had blurred his vision, looked at Mu Ran and nodded gently, and replied very seriously: "Okay."