Chapter 59

Chapter 59:

  Mu Ran didn't know what the child should do, so he nodded and troubled the police comrade to call and ask.

  It didn't take long. After hanging up the phone, the police told Mourin that they meant to send the child over and they would take care of it temporarily. Mu Ran thought that things in the restaurant were a little bit embarrassing. There were so many people eating at night, Wang Qin would definitely not agree with him taking leave now.

  The policeman looked at Mu Ran’s watch and said, “Let’s do it, you put the child here, and we will arrange for the comrades in the team to send the child there.” If the average person picks up a child who is in a stream, send the child to the police station. I don't care anymore. It's all in the office to contact the rescue station or the orphanage. It was really the first time he met someone like Mou Ran who took his children as his own responsibility.

  Mu Ran hesitated slightly and said, "What will the child do in the future? Will he stay in the shelter forever?"

  The police smiled, "This will not be our responsibility. It depends on how the shelter is arranged."

  Mou Ran frowned, thought about it, and said, "Comrade police, can you give me a day of grace? I promise to send the child over by myself tomorrow."

  As soon as the voice fell, the surrounding policemen who heard Mouran's words all laughed. Someone shook their heads and said, "There is no tolerance, how can you behave like a criminal who does good deeds? Leave a contact information. , I can tell you the address and phone number of the shelter."

Mou Ran blushed a little when he was smiled, walked over to memorize the phone address, and thanked him a few times before leaving the police station with the child. During this period, the child stayed close to Muran, did not speak or cry, and she did not know whether she understood the conversations of adults.

  The night is still the same as noon, the child is waiting for him by the cupboard.

  Mu Ran was worried that she was hungry, so he bought rice porridge and steamed dumplings in advance. There was no place to put the food in the kitchen. He put the food on the small stool, took the dishes for the child, and touched her head to let her eat. Then he turned to work on the kitchen.

  The child is small and obedient, always shrinking by the cupboard, eating close to the small bench, and will not run around. It can't take up the space in the kitchen at all, but Wang Qin is still unhappy, and his face collapsed when he entered the kitchen. Later on, the bowls outside the kitchen ran out. Wang Qin didn't say to the child when he opened the cabinet door to take the bowl. He stretched out his hand and pulled the child away, frowning and said viciously, "Block your hand. Block your feet."

The force in her hand was so strong that the child was pulled staggering, and she subconsciously stretched out her hand to grasp something to keep her balance, so she swept all the porridge and dumplings on the stool to the ground.

  With a "boom", when Mou Ran looked back, he saw the child standing against the wall, the bowl broken on the ground, and seven or eight dumplings and porridge spilled on the floor. Mu Ran quickly turned off the fire and walked to the child to squat down, asking repeatedly if he was injured.

  The child didn't answer anything, and just looked down at the dumplings, tears constantly dripping from the corners of her eyes, and big drops fell on the ground.

  This was the first time Mou Ran saw her crying.

  She never cried when she was caught and beaten by Wang Qin, she never cried when she was ill and had an injection, nor did she cry when she saw the person who bought nüè and treated her. Mu Ran was a little panicked, just trying to comfort her, it's okay to buy food, she squatted down and picked up a dumpling in her hand, handed it in front of Mu Ran, and then pressed her throat to suppress the crying, and sobbed slightly. Said: "I want to eat..."