Therapy?

MENTIONs of everything Nova went through

Nova walked through the streets of London. It was raining and she forgot an umbrella. People pushed their way down the streets, desperate to get where they needed to go. Her hand was clutching her wand in the pocket of her leather jacket. 

Upon approaching a small brick building, Nova read the sign. 

Dr. Riley's Therapeudic Practices

Hermione had finally convinced Harry, Ron, Nova, and several others to go to therapy. It took a lot to convince Harry and Nova, who didn't want to burden the therapist with their trauma. Other (Ron) were more open to it.

In the end, they all agreed. 

This brings Nova to where she waited patiently. It was a particularly small office, but it was cozy. She sat in a dark blue couch opposite of a chair in the same color. Plants sat in the corner. Light streamed in from the window and a soft glow came a lamp. 

"There's no need to have your wand ready, Nova," A calming voice spoke. 

"How'd you know?" Nova demanded as she jumped to her feet with her wand raised. 

"What a great way to start off a therapy session," Remus remarked sarcastically. "It's absolutely wonderful."

"Shh, Remmy," Lily shushed. "I want to see if I trust her or not."

At the end of her wand stood a tall and beautiful woman of Asian descent. Her long raven hair was pulled into an elegant bun. Her face was nothing less than soft and kind. Her warm brown eyes looked at Nova with an odd sense of understanding. 

"Even in America," She spoke. For the first time, Nova picked up on her American accent. "You are a big deal, Nova. You're a hero to a lot of young girls around the globe. However, something tells me you feel unworthy of that title."

Nova did not lower her wand. Her jaw set and her wand was aimed to kill. 

"I will place my wand on the table if you wish," The woman spoke. "You can keep your wand."

In a swift movement, the woman placed her wand on the table and sat in the chair.

"Please, sit," the woman motioned for the couch. Nova carefully sat. "I'm Dr.Riley. Why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"What do you want? My favorite color? My deepest fears? My trauma?" Nova said with a calculating expression on her face. 

"Let's start off small . . ." Dr.Riley began. "Describe your childhood in two words."

"My what?"

"Your child-"

"I know," Nova informed. "I didn't have one."

"Absolutely brilliant!" Remus rolled his eyes. 

"Yo, Rem," Regulus said. "Please, be quiet or I'll silence you with a charm."

"Why don't you give me a rundown on your life then," Dr. Riley suggested. 

Nova wasn't sure why, but she felt a sense of security with the woman. 

"Well, I'm the biological daughter of two gay men. Thanks to an experiment conducted over eighteen years ago, I'm here with some extra magic, making me a valuable tool for Voldemort," Nova began her tale. "The night Voldemort fell the first time, I was in the house. My godfather was producing bubbles from his wand. Then Voldemort appeared. Every time I'm near a dementor I can hear his shouts and my godmother's screams.