World Cup

"Nova?" Timmy called as he stepped through the fireplace of Potter Manor. After graduation, he moved to Spain in search of a magical creature. He has been working under Luna as her apprentice since his graduation a year ago. 

"She's already with the team, Tim," Harry said as he walked into the living room. 

"I almost forgot she has to be there early," Timmy stated. "I guess I'll talk to her after the game."

"Is it anything I can help with?" Harry asked. 

Timmy paused for a moment, decided. In a split second's decision, he decided to tell him. 

"I've gotten my girlfriend pregnant," he said bluntly.

Harry blinked. 

"You have a girlfriend?"

"There's a reason he went to Nova, Harold!" 

Timmy gave him an unimpressed look before Harry spoke again.

"Sorry. It's just I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Harry said. "Has she spoken to you about it?"

"She said she's afraid I'll leave her," Timmy said, running a hand through his blonde hair. 

"What did you do when she told you?" 

"Well, I just kinda stood there," He admitted. "I don't want to leave her-"

"Good because I'm 99% sure Nova would kick your arse."

"I know she would," Timmy stated with a slight shudder. "I wanted to ask her what I should do."

"You're going to tell your girlfriend how you feel," Harry said. It was rather ironic coming from the man that denied his feelings for his wife for four years. "And you're going to support her decision on whether to keep the baby or not. It's her body after all."

"Thanks, Harry," Timmy grinned. 

***

"Playing for the Puddlemere team we have keeper Oliver Wood," Lee Jordan's voice rang over the crowd. "Seeker Jaron Wilkes! Beaters Jackson Whittemore and Hardvard Talon! Tyler Bronks, Ginny Weasley, and Nova Lupin-Black will be handling the quaffle!"

The Puddlemere United Team flew onto the pitch with breathtaking speed as the crowd erupted into cheers.   

"Looks like the Bugarians better watch their backs!" Lee announced. "The Puddlemere Untied have Ginny Weasley, the only girl in a family of seven children, and Nova Lupin-Black, a decorated war heroine that can make Moldy quiver on their team!"

Despite being married, Nova kept her fathers' names on the back of her jersey. She did it as a token of remembrance. To remind herself where she came from. 

When the reporters caught wind of this they began spreading rumors. Some said Nova was cheating while some had it the other way around; Harry was cheating. Some even went as far as to assume Harry was abusive. 

"To address the horrific rummors that have been going around," Nova had said as she marched up to the nearest reporter for a statement. "Harry is not abusive. He is not unfaithful and nor am I. I simply kept the names of my fathers out of respect. I kept my last name upon the back of my jersey out of remembrance. I kept it there because I wanted to."

"Today is the third Quidditch World Cup since Voldy Moldy's take down! Puddlemere United has returned from narrowly losing last season!" Lee shouted. 

The entirety of the Weasley family sat in the top box. Teddy sat between Harry and Andromeda. Luna was telling Viktor Krum about this new animal she found. Draco's hair was blue and he was glaring at Blaise and Theo, who were smirking to themselves. 

Nova looked at Ginny, who was hovering to her right. With a tacit look, the plan was decided upon.

As the quaffle was released, Nova dove toward it. Ginny's bright red hair caught the attention of the chasers, momentarily confusing them. 

"And Nova Lupin-Black makes her way down the pitch!" Lee announced. "Bludger coming on her right-nevermind! Whittemore hit away, towards Curio!"

Nova swiftly passed the quaffle to Tyler as one of the Bulgarian chasers knocked into her. 

"GINNY WEASLEY SCORES! TEN POINTS TO PUDDLEMERE!" Lee shouted. 

Cheers erupted from the Weasleys' top box and one half of the stands, celebrating the points. 

As the match continued, Puddlemere and Bulgarian were tied at fifety points. It was frustrating for both teams and the crowd. 

Nova was stuck between two of the Bulgarian chasers with the quaffle tucked under her arm. Ginny and Tyler were on the other side of the pitch, as were the beaters. 

The next thing she did, gave Harry a heart attack. 

She launched the quaffle up into the air. As the Bulgarians watched with shock and wide eyes, Nova jumped from her broom, and caught it. Their heads watched as she fell between them and another ten feet before landing on the newest model of the firebolt. 

"See ya, boys," Nova saluted with a wink before zooming across the pitch and scoring. 

"Nova Lupin-Black scores ten points after executing a risky and unique play that gave her husband, Harry Potter, a heart attack!" Lee announced. "Puddlemere takes the lead! Sixty to fifety!"

Nova's point seemed to empower the team, causing them to play harder. As they were more motivated to win, the points they earned sky rocketed. Soon it was 90 to 50. 

The Bulgarian team was growing angry. 

"WATCH IT YOU FUCKING BULGARIANS!" George yelled as Ginny missed a bludger by a few inches. "THAT'S MY SISTER!"

Ginny passed the quaffle to Tyler. A bludger was hit in his direction and he dropped the quaffle as he dodged. 

One of the Bulgarian chasers caught the quaffle and flew across the pitch. His cocky facade faded one he caught word of what the stands were chanting. 

"Nova! Nova!"

Sure enough when he looked back, Nova Potter was pressed against her broom a meter behind him. Taking a wild shot, the Bulgarian chaser threw the quaffle at the hoop farthest to the left. 

"Oliver Wood saves it!" Lee announced. "Nova Lupin-Black zooms down the pitch!"

The wind pushed the pieces of Nova's hair that began to fall out of her braid back. 

"GO, NOVA!" Remus cheered. 

"So are we not going to talk about how Remus didn't like quidditch a few years ago?" Dorcas asked. 

"Shut, Dorky," Remus hissed. "GO, NOVA!"

"SHOW THOSE AMEATURS!"

"THAT'S MY GODAUGHTER!"

"Daughter-in-law, James. Daughter-in-law."

"EVEN BETTER!"

"Knock her off of her broom!" The Balgarian coach shouted to his teammates. 

"Do it." Sirius growled. "I fucking dare you."

Nova barrel turned to the left as one of the players tried body checking her. In the process, Nova dropped the quaffle to Ginny. 

The Balgarian chaser was too focused on Nova to realise she no longer had the ball. 

"JARON WILKES CATCHES THE SNITCH!" Lee yelled. "PUDDLEMERE WINS THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP! 240 POINTS TO 50!"

Camera's flashed as Nova strung her arm over Ginny's shoulder with the largest smile on her face. 

The following morning a photo of Ginny and Nova hovering in the air with the arms around eachother's shoulders was on the front page. Both women had the biggest smiles upon their faces.