It's Alright, Love

"Why couldn't she just tell us?" Ron groaned in annoyance. 

"Because it could've been compromised for all she knows," Hermione rolled her eyes. "At least we have what 'sketch houses' means. It means blueprints. But what blueprints and why?"

"Well it's obviously of a damn school bus," Harry huffed sarcastically. 

"Man, I just want some dino nuggies right now," Theo announced as he ran a hand through his hair, thinking about Nova's message. 

"Where were the places she said she liked to draw?" Blaise asked Hermione. 

"'Dragons Castle', 'Strangers Tower', and 'Horror House'," Hermione repeated as she looked down at her notes.

"Draco," Harry said suddenly as he shuffled through his folder.

"What's Malfoy have to do with this?" Ron asked as he looked at his friend with worry. "Harry, you're married. Snagging Nox's cousin isn't a good way to cope."

*I don't personally ship Drarry, but I won't hate on it. Don't attack, I just don't ship it. Although, Harry was highkey obsessed with Draco in HBP

"That should not have been funny," James said.

"Not Malfoy, you wanker," Harry rolled his eyes as he pulled out a star map. "The constellation. It's the dragon constellation."

"Okay . . ." Theo said trailing off.

"Malfoy Manor looks like a damn castle," Harry stated with adrenaline in his veins. "What is she meant to check the blueprints of Malfoy Manor?"

"'Strangers Tower' sounds like Lestrange," Blaise declared.

"And she used to call Morgenstern Manor 'Horror House'," Hermione declared. "On our way home after first year, I said it was weird going home. Harry, you said something about it not being weird. Nova said verbatim, 'It won't really be home. It never is at the Horror House.'"

"Wait that makes sense," Ron declared and Hermione shot him a sarcastic look. "She kept mentioning the people that were there. Rudolphus, the Morgensterns, Greyback, and Lucius."

"All we have to do is figure out which one she's at," Blaise declared.

"Which is about as easy as finding a needle in a haystack," Theo groaned, his dark eyes rolling as he did. "There are tunnels that run under every house. They're extensive and not to mention all the words they have up. They only intensified after the war."

***

Nova was growing weaker by the hour. The witch hazel in the air was enough to keep her magic at bay while gradually bringing her closer to death.

Her skin was becoming pale as small beads of sweat formed. Her hair, which was once pulled into a ponytail, now became messy with strange framing her face. She had blood dripping down her nose and a busted lip. Bruises decorated her arms and legs.

Luckily the blood that fell from Nova's nose wasn't golden. It was plain red blood.

"Awe," Greta taunted. "Is the little warrior losing?"

"By definition," Nova began through her shallow breaths. "In order to become a warrior, one must overcome challenges that come. One must keep fighting when they think they cannot. Therefore, one must lose to become a warrior."

"Why?" Remus asked with immense frustration. "Why do you feel the need to give her a vocabulary lesson?"

"She's your daughter," everyone said in unison.

"And she has Sirius's spite," Lily added.

"Not to mention the sass and attitude from the both of you," Alex stated, running a dark hand through her short hair.

"Do you ever shut up?" Greta sneered.

"Chocolate normally shuts me up," Nova shrugged.

"No."

"Then I guess I'll just keep yapping." Nova stated. She wanted chocolate not only because it's delicious, but for the mere fact it gives her strength. "Have you heard about this homophobic and transphobic bitch writing about my husband's life? The worst part, I'm not even in it! Like what the bloody hell type of bullshit is that?"

Greta rubbed her temples with her aging hand and left.

"Have fun!" Nova called after her, despite barely able to raise her breath to speak at such a loud volume.

As the door slammed shut once more, Nova's smile faded once more before trying to move her wrists again.

Her bindings were becoming loose.

***
"

Have you gotten those blueprints?" Kingsley asked the group.

"We've gotten the ones of Malfoy Manor," Blaise stated. "But there isn't a chance she's there-"

"Why not?"

"Because Narcissa still lives there. I doubt she'd let them keep Nova there." Theo elaborated. "She loves Nova. She wouldn't let them keep her there."

"Great." Harry scoffed. "Square one."

***

Nova was in and out of consciousness. Some moments she found the strength to try and break free of her bindings. Her complexion was, if possible, growing paler as beads of sweat decorated her forehead. Her lips were beginning to lose their natural pink color.

She could barely breathe. Each breath she took was a struggle. She was struggling to keep her eyes open. 

Her caramel hair fell into her face and she wore her jeans and a black tank top. Her leather jacket was gone and bruises decorate her arms. 

This is exactly how Harry found his wife two hours later. 

"Nova," He whispered. 

She stirred slightly. 

Above them, explosions sounded. But it soon ended. 

As it would turn out, a group of twenty Aurors against five Death Eaters is a pretty easy duel. 

"Nova."

"Harry?" she asked as she slowly opened her eyes. 

"It's alright, love," he whispered as he helped her to her feet. "I've got you."

***

When Nova returned to Potter Manor three days after being stuck at St.Mungos, she happily greeted her children. 

"Mum!" Teddy had shouted as he nearly knocked her off her feet after launching himself at her. "You're alive!"

"I was never dead," Nova chuckled. 

"Actually, there was that time-"

"Sh, Gin-Gin," Nova whispered.