One Hundred and Thirty-one

Man it been a while, and a lot of BnHA birthdays!! So Happy late birthday to Edgeshot (Febuary 22), Happy Birthday today to Mirko (March 1) and then Happy early Birthday to Amajiki Tamaki (March 4) and Midnight (March 9).

Saturday night:

I look through the battle plans, there has been a slight change in it. A good one, it doesn't change much but it does make a few things a little easier. Tomorrow night Toya will be heading back to Hawks's place since school starts back up on Monday and needs to be there to help with the prep for the invasion, he will be replaced here by a double. I let out a sigh as I check the time, just hit midnight, I hope things go well tomorrow.

My phone screen lights up again, a call from Dad. Of course I answer it, "Ty Lee." I answer as Dad asks me what I'm doing up even though he was the one who called me. "Reviewing the plans since I can't sleep." I tell my dad, leaning back in my chair. "Azula, you should get some sleep." Dad sighs, "Hard to when insomnia is a bitch." I laugh before asking why he had called.

"Because I wanted to check up on you and this is the only time I thought you wouldn't be dealing with anyone."

"Well you're not wrong. How is everyone back home?"

"Everyone is fine, Tenshi refuses to not wear a bow she got."

I smile "I'll have to let Toga know."

We talk for a while, bit about work, how everyone else is doing and how we are doing, by time the call was over it was 0030 (12:30 am). I should probably see if I can get some sleep, I don't think I will though.

Few hours later:

I pack almost everything back in my duffle, everything but my hero costume, chargers and five of my headsets. Toya is going to be take my duffle back with him tonight. 

"Quirkless Queen." I look behind me and mentally groan "What is it Chikazoku?" I ask. "Re-Destro wants me to make sure that your phone is secure." Skeptic informs me.

"I am fine with the amount of security I have on my phone." I state going back to my packing "If anything, it should be him that should make sure that his stuff is secure. I mean that offer from the Hero Public Safety Commission for the support gear looks very promising."

"How do you know about that?"

"Not all of us have quirks to rely on in life. My time in the VAS allowed me to learn some useful skills such ask hacking." 

I hear some furious footsteps leave after my statement. I swear Skeptic is unbearable to deal with, almost worst than Re-Destro. Skeptic is just unreasonable at times.

I finish packing without anymore interruptions, thank goodness. I lay down on my bed, the stress of what's to come. I just need to stay hopeful, I haven't had a plan that failed completely, at least not to the point that I can't fix it.

But what if- my brain starts up with a list of things that could go wrong. Not that I can stop them, the thoughts will come anyways. I lift up my left hand, it's frosting a little, it'll be fine. I'll be fine, I think.

"Hey Ty," Toya says "Hawks is going out, want anything?"

"Two things of soba from Azi's and or Mom. Two total." I reply. Toya gives a hum before coming over and sitting down beside me. "You okay Sis?"

"Yeah." I lie smoothly as if it was true. I mean I guess it's partly true, I mean I'm not dead or cutting. That doesn't mean that I'm okay though. "Come here." my brother's arm opened wide as I sit up and accept his hug.

"You're thinking about the what ifs, aren't you?" Toya asks. "Do you even have to ask?" I laugh softly.

"Just try not to over stress about it." Toya tells me "Nor over think it."

"Easier said than done Onii-chan."

"I know." Toya let's go of me, not before placing a kiss on my forehead "Got everything packed?"

"Yeah."

There's silence for a while before Toya leans back "Dad has been texting me, asking how you're doing." I'm a little surprised about this "Funny enough, he called me at midnight." I say "We talked for a while."

"Really? Everyone doing okay?"

"Yeah from what Dad told me." I then chuckle a little "Tenshi won't go without wearing the bow Toga got her Tuesday."

"A bow?" Toga asks, "Hair bow. The two have matching ones." I smile.

"When the hell did this happen?"

"Tuesday idiot." I say before telling him what had happened at the mall. 

After a while we go quiet, quieter than expected.

Time skip

I swipe at the fly that was under my nose, it tickled. Once the fly was off I get comfortable again.

But the most annoying fly of all flies desperately wanted to become my mustache. "Fuck off you stupid fly." I mumble, swiping at the fly again. If that fly doesn't stop I'll make it into the next Dabi.

"That's it!" I growl, grabbing the fly. Only it wasn't a fly, "What the fucking hell Hawks?" I scowl at my brother-in-law, holding up the feather that almost got turned into Dabi. "I was trying to wake you up." Takami defends himself. I fell asleep? "And to be fair I almost didn't because you were snuggling Dabi, but I figure you'd want your soba. Mind helping me wake him up?"

"Yeah, sure." I reply, sitting up. Oh goodie, Toya is at the edge. "Stand back." I tell Hawks before pushing Toya off the side of the bed.

"What the fucking hell?" Toya wakes up immediately from the fall, "Just doing as I was asked." I shrug. 

Then there is rustling in one of the bags Hawks has. The door is locked, because all of us has a good idea who is in the bag. Hawks place the bag on the floor, allowing my daughter to roll out and onto the floor looking like she had just woken up too. Looks like I owe ¥750 to the swear jar. I sigh to myself as Tenshi looks up at us "Where's Mama?" my daughter asks looking around. Yeah I ain't doing this, I pick my daughter as she starts tearing up. "Sssh it's okay baby, Mama is right here." I say in my normal voice as I hold her close, rubbing her back a little. 

My baby looks up at me, almost like she's studying me before giving me a hug "Mama."

I'll see you guys later!