Ninety-eight

Azula when you take a jab at her family and friends.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE,  SEXUALLY DEROGATORY TERM. You have been warned. ⚠️

I walk up to the house, the silence is ere. I had already called it in, and I don't know who will come as my back up. I walk into the house, the front door unlocked, the lights were on and there is an extra pair of shoes at the door. "Inko?" I say softly. Frost is by my side as I walk into the kitchen, no one.

Then I heard scuffling upstairs. I race up there, at the top there is a body. Inko- 

I crouch down by the women, she is unconscious with bruises and burns. "This is Kiki and I need an ambulance." I inform dispatch as I put a thin layer of ice over the wounds. "Kamui Woods coming in your direction Kiki." I hear the number seven hero say, "All right." I huff as I hear more scuffling down towards Izuku's room. I dash down the hall, leaving Frost with Inko.

As I reach the open door way, I was livid as I see Izuku held by the neck by some guy. That's the last straw. "Oi!" I yell "You have ten seconds to let go of him." the man turns to me, Izuku's eyes goes wide when he sees me. 

"This doesn't involve you Bitch." the man growls, I smirk as I begin to count down.

"Ten."

"Nine."

"What are you deaf or something?" "Eight"

"Seven" Good news is that he let's go of Izuku and turns his full attention to me. "Are you stupid?" he then breathes fire in my face. As Izuku yells, ice block the fire "Warning Wood, this guy's is a dragon."

"Rodger." 

The ice melts and I have a cold glare at the git, who is surprised that I still only have the burn I came with. Izuku looks relieve "Now," I say "are you going to come peacefully or do I have to force you?" I ask.

"You have no business being here." is his response, "Oh but I do." I reply as I walk up to the bastard. "I recognize you." he smirks "You're Endeavor's girl. You're in my slut of a son's class." Now I snapped at the slut comment.

I knees his groin and grab his wrist, twisting it around behind his back before pinning the bastard to the ground "Oh you so better be glad that I am not allowed to kill." I whisper sadistically in his ear as I cuff him. Flare takes him downstairs as I go over and hugs Izuku "Are you alright?" I ask, noticing the bruise forming on his neck. "Yeah, how did you know to come?" Izu hugs me tightly, "Your mother called and I heard the yelling and fighting over the line." I reply "Is Tenshi alright?"

"Mama?" I look over to the bed, under which I see Tenshi, terrified. "Come here Baby." I take her into my arms and hug her tight. "Kiki!" Wood calls. "Up here!" I call back before getting up with Tenshi clutching me "There's an ambulance downstairs."

"Is Mom okay?" he asks, accepting my hand up. I give a slow nod "Nothing too serious from what I could tell."

We leave the room just as Wood gets upstairs "Everyone alright?"

"I am, but these two," I glance at Izuku as Tenshi holds me tighter "are going to get a check up."

"I'm fine."