Twenty-five

Okay, you guys are probably mad at what I did to Shoto and Midoriya. I is very sorry. Please don't kill me. (ᗒᗩᗕ)

As I walk in, there is silence. Possibly because of the argument from my brothers. I look at the class "Um, hello?" I say as Izuku takes his seat along with my brothers. Though Shoto is shooting some glares at Toya. "Welp, looks like no one missed me. See ya'." I wave before making my way to the door. But Aizawa stops me by saying "Well looks like your brothers nor Midoriya will have to break their bones to be at your bedside." I face the teacher with a slight head shake "And they could probably do it too." He gives me a nod as I go to my seat. "I'm going to take a nap, so try not to kill anyone." Sensei says roughly as he zips himself in his bag. Silence fill the room, but I can tell they want to ask me questions. I sigh "Wow, Bakugo is not yelling for once." I state plainly, causing snorts and chuckles across the room "What the hell is that supposed to mean beanie bitch?" he says. "Oh nothing." I shrug yawning a little. "Did you know Dabi was your brother?" Kirishima asks. I nod "Of course, he was my first mentor." I pause "He also saved my life when I was little." I whisper but they heard me. "What do you mean Azula?" Izuku asks. I fiddle with the Hem of the shirt as I stand up "Basically I was left in a burning mall when I was four." Please don't ask for the full story, please. "By Endeavor?" Tsu ribbits. I sigh "Do you want me to tell my side of the story?" the class nods aside from Shoto and Toya. "So it was about a month or two before Shoto's and mine birthday and Endeavor took me to the mall so that I could get Shoto a present." Damnit, I feel my eyes water up. Okay, deep breath Azula. "He told me to go a head and get the present while he go and grab other things leaving me with some money for if I find it before he gets back. As I paid for the items, some villains came in, Father wasn't there and the mall caught on fire." There goes the tears, I look down so that my classmates wouldn't see them. I don't elaborate the rest of the story but I think they get it. After a few minutes of silence I feel a pair of arms wrap around me pulling me into a hug, it was my boyfriend. I hug back before letting go. "Thanks Midoriya." I say, he nods before going back to his seat.

"AWWW SOOOO CUTE!!!!!" Mina cries out. Izuku blushes, I manage to hide mine. I sit back down as the class starts discussing the weekend plans "We should have a sleepover!" Mina says "The whole class Saturday night till Monday." 

"Why the hell would I want to spend the night with a bunch of shitty extras?" Bakugo says, but after some convincing from Kirishima he agrees to come. "What time will it be?" I ask, causing Toya to gasp "Who are you and what have you don't to my baby sister?" bringing confusion to my classmates an eye roll from me "Just because I did go to the mall or dances in middle school doesn't mean I can't go to sleepovers as a UA student." I mumble "And you know exactly why I didn't go out." 

"Let's meet up at six, it should be enough time to pack for the sleepover and for the camp." Mina says "I'll text everyone the address." By everyone she means everyone but Mineta. "Will you be going Todoroki?" Momo asks Shoto most likely, he shrugs "I might as well."

"I'll go too!" Toya adds. So all of the class will be going.

After School

I turn to my brothers and boyfriend, crossing my arms "You three are hiding something." I say, I look each of them in the eye. Each reacting differently; Izuku looks down and fiddles with the bottom of his shirt, Toya looks me dead in the eyes and Shoto does an in-between of rocking on his heals but looking into my eyes. "W-we a-aren't h-hiding anything. R-right?" Izuku stutters, proof one. "Yeah, why would we hide anything when you just got out of the fucking hospital." Toya says with a hint of sarcasm, proof two. Shoto says nothing. These boys "Fine don't tell me." I mutter turning back around and continue my walk to the apartment "Alright, I might've been staying with your brothers and sister while you been out." Midoriya says walking up next to me. "Okay, I'll buy that but when we get there I want to know what has happened." I say, I am not mad at them I just need to know what has happened; heck, I am wanting to hold Izuku's hand but not really in front of my brothers.

Okay, if I can get 200+ views and two or three votes in general for this story: I might do a Q&A in a few chapters, deal?