Fifty-nine

What's y'all's Uramood? Let me know in the comments. Totally not YouTube. Ps, Happy Birthday Iida! (August 22)

To November because 2020 sucks. I will do something for Halloween later.

Well, the good news is everyone don't fear me as much any more. Then again, we have more important things to worry about. Such as our Work Study, we are actually given time to properly consider each option. 

Not that I have to choose, Principal Nezu has already given me the full details of my Work study with Dad. I had asked him to not tell my father that it's me. Nezu agreed and told me that I will be working part-time as Dad's sidekick and my work schedule will work with my schooling will time to spend with my family which works for me. I will even be getting paid, not that I need anymore money. Yuki already gives me part of the profits from the diner.

"Hey Azula." Iida grabs my attention "Do you know which agency you are hoping to study in?" It's lunch time and the Baku Squad had started joining us for lunch. "Yes I do, but it's a surprise." I smile.

"At least I don't have to worry about ending up in the same agency." Bakugo smirks.

"Thanks goodness" I tell him "But remember, if anyone of you run into any villain, call me up. I ain't letting you have all the fun." I smile. The bell rings and we get take care of our trays before going to class. 

As we walk back to class, Bakugo catch my line of sight and he taps his wrist, I sigh showing him my scared one. He has been checking since later October when I cut again, he found me with my bleeding wrist.

'Cut yourself again and I will tell Izuku and Shoto' he said wrapping my wrist up.

That kid knows I don't want them to find out about my self-harming. The thing is, his 'threat' and checks have been working.

We walk into the classroom, Recovery Girl was there to greet us. One the board she (or someone else) had written "Mental Wellness". I immediately glance at Katsuki thinking he told her, but he seems just as surprised as the rest of us.

Just as a warning: this chapter will focus on mental health, not in the cutting in the middle class but more as an awareness and to help. >^•^<

I sit down at my desk which has, along with everyone else's, a folder. I open mine to see a questionnaire and some papers behind it that I don't look at. Things are going to get a bit depressing.

"Before I get started, I am going to set some rules." Recovery Girl starts "What I am going to be discussing is a very sensitive subject but it needs to be spoken about. This being said, if you can be mature enough to be respectful and not to make fun. You will be kicked out of 1-A and most likely out of UA." 

That killed what was left of the mood. 

"Now that's out of the ways, who many of you know or knew someone that has mental issues, even yourself. We won't be sharing so be honest." Recovery Girl says. Toya, Sho and I raise our hands. Of course our mom, but me too, even though Sho doesn't know. I see Izuku raise his hand, Sho might have told him about Mom. Then Bakugo does too, because, well, me. Kirishima raise his hand too along with Ashido. The nurse nods her head as if she was expecting this many hands.

She goes into explaining the different mental illnesses: Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and etc. I just start filling out the questionnaire, I recognize most of them from when I was little.

"Now, in each of the folders there is a questionnaire and some things to help you or someone else if you or they start feeling down. I will be collecting the surveys." Recovery Girl finishes just as I answer the last question. I look through the rest of the papers, Healthy Coping Skills, Coping as a Hero, Mindfulness. The only new ones are those relating more to heroes/heroes to be so I read them. 

I glance around the room, feeling eyes on me. I don't stop until my heterochromic eyes lands on a pair of turquoise ones beside me. I roll my eyes, he probably recognize the questions too. Continuing my reading as I hide my answers, I don't want them to worry, I already have Katsuki checking up on me everyday or so whether in-person or texting me. Besides, the porcupine stills treat me mostly the same, jokes more with me but probably because he is dating my twin. "Before I leave," Recovery Girl interrupts my thoughts "self-harming is not a good way to cope and if you ever feel like doing so. You can come and talk to me or someone you trust. If you talk with me, I can promise confidentiality unless things get worse." 

Why is everything seems so small? My left hand clench the hem of my skirt, unbeknownst to those around me. My throat closes up slightly, like it did that one night. Breath Azula, everything is fine. I close my eyes for a second as my breathing returns to normal, for the most part. Recovery Girl tell us that we can go but to hand in the questionnaires before we leave. 

I quickly gather my things and hand her the paper before leaving first. Right now I am glad Tenshi is not here at the moment, Mom told me and Izu that we needed a break and that she wanted time with her granddaughter. 

I reach my dorm, setting my bag down and laying down on my bed. I am surprised I didn't run here with how anxious I feel, like she knew that I had, or have, depression that I have cut myself to release the stress.

But Katsuki isn't one to spill other's secrets, he is above that. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

"You okay?" Izu walks in, I nod saying I am a bit tired. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the head. "Love you." he nuzzles my neck bringing a smile "Love you too."