Eight

I wake up to a blob of white. I groan a little, rolling over "Azula!" I hear my sister say. "Five more minutes." I mumble putting the pillow over my face, but it isn't my pillow. Almost immediately I sit up looking around. Turns out the white blob was in fact Fuyumi, but I also notice that I was in the nurse's office with Midoriya on a near by bed. "What happened? Is everyone alright?" I ask not noticing that my hair was out. "Y-yeah, everyone fine. We are the only ones that got hurt besides Sensei and Thirteen." Midoriya says "You had a lot of blood on your legs when Todoroki-kun brought you here." Is that why he was stuttering because he didn't stutter much toward me. "Is something the matter?" I ask. He flush so Fuyumi says it for him "Your hat fell off." she folds her arms over her chest "So you got some explaining to do when you get back to class." I should've known that it wouldn't take long for my hat to fall off. "Okay, how long have I been here?" I ask. "Just a few hours." my friend says. "Okay, then I might as well go to class." luckily I am still in my temporary hero costume in so I get up, seeing that the blood on my legs weren't there anymore. "Are you going to join me Midoriya-kun?" I ask he says he was coming so I talked with my sister as I wait for him to change behind the curtain "You are so going to get it when we get home." she says, I am a little surprise "What for? I do not believe I planned for this to happen." I state, she sighs a little "I will talk with you later. Right now I need to go back to work." she hugs me before leaving.
"Ready " Midoriya says. As we left, Recovery Girl gives me a beanie that I put my hair in.

We enter the classroom with a sense of anticipation. I walk over to the podium "I am guessing that you have a few questions for me." I say in a monotone, in seconds hands went up but Mina blurted out her question "Why can't you date Todoroki?" I glance at my brother "Should I explain or would you like to help?" he shrugs and walks up to the front. "We can't date because we have a history." I shrug. Cue Shoto face palm "Not the best phrase to use Azula." he says quietly before looking at our shock class "What she means is that we known each other since we were younger."

"Exactly why you guys should hook up!"

"No." I say, I take off the beanie and I guess not everyone saw my hair because some people gasps at how alike our hair colors are "We are siblings." I say "Twins to be precise." Shoto adds. Everyone is in shock, or horror for those who, I am guessing, ships/shipped us. "That is why you kinda flinch when someone says 'Todoroki'." Momo says. I nod "I need everyone to promise not to tell anyone, expecially Endeavor." 

"Why? Wouldn't he want to see you? ribbit " Tsu asks. Shoto shakes his head "No, not when he didn't want her." 

"Anyways, please don't tell anyone about who I am. The staff is a where of my situation, and I do not wish for that man to know from anyone but me." I put my hair back in the beanie before Shoto and I take our seats. "So what is your quirk Azula-san?" Uraraka ask. I give a slight smile "It s a surprise, even Shoto doesn't know what it is yet."

After a bit we were told that we can go home "Want to come with me since?" I ask Shoto, he shrugs "Why not, I am guessing you might be on the receiving end of one of her sisters lectures." he says. We walk over to the apartment and as we were about to enter Shoto stops me from opening the door "What-" I start but he shush me "Something is in there, I'll go in first." he whispers, opening the door himself. "Natsuo! Are you here?"

"Hello my son." I hear my father reply causing my blood to run cold, "Father, what are you doing here?" he asks as my father came to the door "Visiting my oldest son, but my biggest concern is why you are here?" 

"Visiting Natsuo." my brother says in a monotone. My father finally sees me "Who are you?" I subconsciously clench my fists "I am a classmate of Todoroki sir." I say in a polite tone before sticking out my right hand "It is an honor to make your acquaintance Mr. Endeavor." he ignores my hand.

"hmf I am leaving, I will see you at home Shoto." he leaves as we enter the apartment where Natsuo is sitting on the couch. "That Fucking Bastard!" I mutter, throwing my beanie as I plops in the couch "Azula, that's- wait WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE SHOTO?!" Natsuo yells upon seeing my twin "Because I want to see my brother and to witness a lecture " he says coolly. "He knows, along with the rest of the class. After they started shipping us of course." I state "I'm going to go and change." I leave to my room where someone else was waiting.