Seventy-six

Happy Birthday this week to Kirishima (October 16) ^.^

🌺Day of the Festival 🌺

I walk out of the dorms in my school uniform, holding a fussy Tenshi. "I want Dada." she cries. "I know but you can't right now." I tell her, especially with him out getting some more rope for his and Aoyama's part in the performance. I hope he makes it back in time.

I walk out of the dorms and to where Togata-senpai and I had agreed to meet up with him, Eri-chan, Hado-senpai and Amajiki-senpai before going to the festival. "But I want Dada now." Tenshi whines, I sigh a little she is a little too stubborn for her age. I know Izuku will be cutting it close, but I will too. Mostly because only a few know why, it is also part often reason why I am unable to preform with my class.

"Kiki-san!" I hear Miro calls as I reach the meeting spot. "Hi Togata-senpai, Hado-senpai, Amajiki-senpai." I smile, greeting my seniors before saying hellos to Eri.

"Hi Azula, are you excited for the festival?" Hado asks. I nod "Yeah, can't wait to see the band's performance."

"Aren't you dancing with Deku-kun?" Eri asks softly. I shake my head "No, but I will be participating in the festival." Shit, I forgot that not all kids know that big of words.

"I want Dada." Tenshi repeats in a sad tone, bringing attention to herself. "Who's this Azula?" Nejire asks as we walk to the front of the school. "This isTenshi." I say, trying to coax the girl to at least wave, but no. She continues to hide in my shirt.

I give a sigh "She's being stubborn right now." Miro takes a better look, or as best he could, at Tenshi. "Isn't that the girl in one picture on your desk?"

I nod as we look at the different stands while we walk. I notice a stand selling future hero merch, I ask my daughter if she wants another Deku doll, even though she has ten or so already, none of which are the same.

"-Ku?" she perks up almost immediately after I said her father's alis. I take her over to the stand and bought her the doll he wanted before returning to the group, Tenshi now in a better mood. "She really like Deku huh?" Hado comments. "About as bad as Midoriya and his All Might merchandise." I reply.

After the concert because I would do it no good if I tried to describe it. YouTube it.

The performance was spectacular and I think Tenshi liked it when she got a high-five from Uraraka, causing the younger of the two to start floating in the air.

"I saw Dada, Mama!" Tenshi smiles, kind of bouncing in my arms "And Unki Sho and Unki Kat!" her smiles as big as Deku's.

"Wait, she's yours Azula?" Nejire asks, I nod sheepishly then Takami adds "Midoriya's too." I nod again.

"When did this happen, and how?" Togata ask. I give the synopsis of what happened, and the Big Three nods their head in understanding. "Red Riot talked about her a lot." Tamaki admits. "Unki Sho!!" Tenshi yells as I see my twin making his way toward us. "Don't you have to go and get ready?" he asks me taking his niece; I nod, thanking him for watching watching the little one before giving rushed 'See ya's to the upperclassmen and Eri as I rush off to school building.

I run into the 'Green room' as it is called before grabbing my dress off the rack and quickly changing into it before pulling my, now shoulder-length, hair half up in a bun more toward the top of my head.