One Hundred and Thirty-two

Here's a soft, lotioned and chapsticked Shigiraki before the chaotic events to come in the next chapter(s).

"So what are we going to do about Tenshi?" Takami asks as he eats his chicken. Tenshi is currently drawing on a random piece of paper. "I can take her with me tonight." Toya says, "But I want to stay with Mama."

"I know baby," I say "but it's too dangerous for you to stay."

"Hey, I'm not leaving right now." Toya says just as there is a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I call back in my villain voice, "Slidin' Go." and there's the oh-shit look. I mean he wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for Tenshi. "Then go away." I call back as Toya picks Tenshi up, motioning her to be quiet. 

"I need to speak with you." the "hero" says. I eye roll as I get off the bed and going to the door after taking off my shirt; the two men and Tenshi making sure that they are out of sight of the door.

I unlock and open the door, glaring at Slidin' Go.

In my bra.

With a few marks showing along my collar bone that haven't healed yet from Tuesday. "You really want to talk to me right now?" I ask as his eyes go wide, causing a devious idea to pop into my head " 'Cause unless you want to join in I'm not listenin' to ya." I smirk mentally as Tokoname's eyes goes even wider, if possible. "I-i'm g-good, I-i w-will s-see you later." he stutters before sliding off.

I shut and lock the door "Told ya she had less shame than I do." Toya says, as I get my shirt back on. "Don't make me remind you about when you were drunk." I state with a smug look.

"I don't even remember what I do when I'm drunk." Toya admits, making things even better "Oh the stories I can tell." I smile, taking Tenshi into my arms. "Mama is Slidin' Go a meanie?" Tenshi asks, "Sometimes." I answer, kissing her head.

Later:

I woke up on the middle of the night to help Toya with Tenshi. She was stubborn until I reminded her that I had asked her to do back when I had left. Luckily the Dabi-double is already is already in place, the Toga one will be ready later.

I lean against the headboard, letting out a sigh. Only a few more hours left, soon my peers will be returning to UA with the information about their "internship" then of the real task at hand. Toya will inform everyone of the doubles of him and Toga, and of any information that was gathered during the week that will be helpful. All I have to do is keep playing the villain just for a while longer. Shouldn't be that hard, right?

I spend a few hours checking all the texts that I have missed from my classmates and family, even a few from Inasa. Most of them I reply to with an apology for not replying sooner and a proper response to their text. There is a lot of them, when I am done it's about five in the morning, I should get ready. I put on my hero costume, making sure that it looks like my villain attire, not that it's much different.

I eat the second thing of soba before putting on the makeup for the final time for my undercover. The wig I have on is flammable, so it should burn up as soon as I set myself a light. Much like what Toya did at our final before summer break. Ah, the good old days, funny how different things are from then to now.

I leave my room, the meeting that was suppose to take place in Wednesday is going to take a good part of the morning. I put in my one of the five headsets, Toya has the other four to give to Toga, Dad and Hawks with one being for himself. 

I enter the room where the meeting is taking place with my tablet in hand, this is going to be a long one mentally, I can already tell.

Bit later

As foretold, the meeting was a bore. Not jokes between me and Dabi, no me poking fun of Re-Destro, nothing. I see now how come Hawks tries to have a more lay back demeanor during most meetings I've been with him, or some chicken. Because as of right now, I am trying not to fall asleep, even with my tenth cup of coffee in the meeting. "That will be all, thank you Hawks." Retro says, dismissing my brother. As the door closes a feather slips through the crack, not that it mean much unless you knew how Takami's quirk works. 

"That got to be the smoothest meeting we've had." Re-Destro smiles with glee and pride. "Woohoo, let's celebrate." I say blandly "Because this is the least entertaining thing in my life." I lean back in the chair, allowing my hair to touch the floor. "Let's go over the liberation plans before we loose the mood." the CEO says, cue my teenager groan, I am going to be so hyped up on coffee by the end of this.

A message pops up on my tablet, I rub the top of my ear before turning on my com just in time to hear Dad say that everyone is in position.

Excellent timing Dad, because I really don't want to be in this meeting any longer.

A little shorter chapter today. But we are almost to the main event! (~‾▿‾)~

Also, I will start updating once a week because if I do, what is going on in the manga currently/ past few week will happen in the story comes April. But this week I'll update twice because I got break next week. Love y'all!!