Sixteen

I look at my lap before looking up at my brother who is sitting across from me "Where do you want me to begin?" I ask. He just gives me a shrug, helpful. "Alright, basically father took me out so that I could get you a birthday present. After I had bought the items the mall was on fire." I say before the tears could come "Luckily I was saved by someone before anything could happen to me and the gifts." 

"Do you still have them?" Shoto asks, I smile before grabbing the beanie and the plushie out if my bag. "Yup." I toss them to him "I got myself those too as you can tell by the beanie." he looks the hat over "Isn't this the same one you wore a few weeks ago in front of father?" 

"No, I wore my beanie, that one is yours." I say. He laughs "You know what I mean." He takes the tag off before putting the beanie over his hair "How does it look?"

"Like you're rebelling against our father." I smile, but I get an idea. I grab my beanie and put my hair up in it. "There." I laugh "Now were matching, just like when we were kids." We smile then my brother gets an idea from the looks of it. "Let's take a picture together." he says with a grin, I mean we are siblings so it's not weird or anything. "Alright." I move so that I am next to him as he pulls out his phone and sets the camera up.

Click

"Want me to send it to you?" he asks, "Of course I do!" I reply. Soon after the photo is set as my wallpaper. "There." I smile, putting it away. "What shall we do now?" I ask, it is getting late. I had told Fuyumi that I might be staying at my old house so that she doesn't worry. "We could stay the night here." Shoto suggests with a shrug "If you are okay with it."

"Why wouldn't I be okay with spending the night with my little brother! Of course we can." then I remember something " but if anything happens, you have to do as I tell you; understood?" he nods without hesitation "Good. Now, let's have some fun." 

let us skip to where they are back at school okay? I already have a lot to think about for the story that I have yet to decide.

I arrive to class much earlier than expected, no one is here at all. I set my stuff down before going to my Naruto, I am only on volume two due to the Sports Festival. Kakashi seriously reminds me of Aizawa-sensei. "Az-zula-san! I-i didn't think you would be here this early." I hear Midoriya stutter. I look up "Hello Midoriya, I just arrived earlier than normal today." I say, why is he blushing a little. "How are your arms doing?" he broke them fighting Shoto. "They're fine. almost healed up all the way thanks to Recovery Girl." he gives me a close-eye smile before putting his stuff down in his seat. "what did you do over the break?" he asks coming over to my desk.

"Nothing much really, after the festival I showed Sho-er- Todoroki my favorite soba shop and we hanged out that night till later the next day." I say. I really need to refrain from using Shoto's first name when I am not talking to him or family. "That must've been fun. Did anyone walk up to you after the festival?" he asks, I shake my head "The closest I had was at the soba shop, but everyone there known me since I got my quirk." 

"Really? At least one person congratulated me one my way here and I didn't get on the podium." 

"I probably scared them with what I pulled on my brother." I shrug slightly. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you about your quirk. I got a few theories about what it is, but I want to check with you first." he starts blushing more, I close my manga and rest my chin on my hands "Fire away." I think I caught him off guard with that. "W-what?" he sputters. "Tell me your theories and I will tell you if you are correct or not."

"Well my main theory is that your quirk has to do with knives since I remember your costume having some knives with it and you had some form of blade up against Todoroki's neck." he pause for a moment before he continues "But that wouldn't explain how you got that blade in the arena. So my next theory is that you can sort of create your own knives sort of like Momo only for knives and possibly other weapons. My final theory is based more on your appearance," he flush a bit and I honestly started blushing too "N-not in that way, what I mean it that you have the same quirk as Todoroki-kun but reversed based on your hair color and eye colors." he stumbles on, I see your reasoning for all of your possible quirks." I say "Let me just say you are very good at analyzing quirks-"