Author's note

Hello

This is my first book and it's very special to me. I started it out of boredom, then it turned into much more. I had no idea I'd come this far but I'm incredibly proud I didn't give up. Thank you for giving this book and chance, all your support and your feedback.

I'm addictive to werewolf genre, I started this book because of things I wanted to see when I was reading other books. My inspiration came from many sources and I grateful for everyone's help.

things i changed about this book:

* I deleted the first few chapters when I started. Aurelia had two sisters, they were triplets but I decided against because it wasn't going to work with the plot.

*Caleb's name was originally Lawrence, Clyde was Tyler and Campbell was Cameron, and they were seniors in high schools.

*Amber was supposed to be 2 months old when Aurelia and her sisters saved her from a vampire attack.

* Campbell's parents were alive.

* Campbell, Clyde and Caleb weren't brothers but best friends. Caleb was to be beta and Clyde was a high ranking warrior.

*I didn't plan to kill Kayla. (Sorry)

*a lot more changed but I forgot.

These were some of the details I change in the previous copy of this book. I wish I hadn't deleted some of them from the book because it would have been more exciting. Ever so, I'm still in love with this and I can't wait to start the sequel.

Q . What's your opinion on WANTED BY THE ALPHA???