Epilogue

(Two years later)

My heart dropped to my toes, and I felt extremely weak. All I thought about was what could go wrong. I felt tense and anxious. I glanced up as my feet started moving forward, raw fear was nailed into my gut with each step. I reached the last rock and with the help of Campbell, I was now standing at the top. Instantly, we caught the sight of the water below us.

There was no going back now.

Caleb and Clyde were the first to jump off. Every one around us shouted for them as they disappeared from the cliff and entered the water. It was my turn now. Campbell noticed the situation and took my hand in his. My head turned to face him, and I met with a very reassuring smile. It wasn't my first time jumping from the cliff, so he must had been wondering why I was so scared this time. I nodded and he started the count down.

"Ready? Three....two....one, go!!!"

He released his hand from mine as we raced to the end of the rocks. My feet gracefully left the edge of the rock. Falling, Campbell and some others surrounded me. I grasped my thighs and tried my best to stay straight; I did not want to make a hard impact. I looked down at the others in the water cheering for us. I wasn't thinking of anything as I tried to time my last deep breathe. Butterflies fluttered throughout my body as I took my last source of air. Suddenly, the water welcomed my presence. It was all that surrounded me. I feel at peace as the water consumed me. I swum up, and arose from the water gasping for air. I turned around in search of my husband, in a split second, he emerge from the water and swum over to me.

"See, that wasn't so bad." He joked. "We've done this plenty of time, there's nothing to be nervous about." His arms came and pull our bodies close together as we rested in the water.

It's true, after he taught me to swim, there wasn't a day that we didn't come to the waterfall and jump from the cliff. I've conquered the cliff. However that had nothing to do with my current state.

I needed to tell him. "Cam, I'm pregnant!!" I confessed. I traced my hand to his shoulder, waiting for his priceless reaction.

He looked down at me, he seemed to be processing what I said or he thought he heard me wrong. "You're not kidding?" He helplessly gave a nervous chuckle. I shook my head and laughed.

"I found out last night." I smiled.

"You're not kidding!!!" His face healed with excitement when I nodded. I squealed as I was suddenly lifted in the air, gaining the attention of everyone else around us. I was carried out of the lake by Campbell; I rolled my eyes wanting to walk on my own. I didn't have time to breathe, he placed me down and immediately gathered me into a hug. I laughed at his gesturing. His heart was pounding against his chest and the smile never left his beautiful face.

"Omg, another Amber running around." Octavia ran towards us, then pulled me away from Cam and into a hug. "Congratulations." She beamed.

The guys were Congratulating Campbell and the other girls including Lavinia, Meg and women from our pack, were by my side.

Caleb walked up to me and said, "I really hope he or she doesn't grow up to be as short as you, shordie." I gave his shoulder a pouch and glared at him. "Just kidding," he laughed and we hugged.

"Didn't know you had it in you Campbell." Miles confessed as he approached me.

"Piss off Miles." Campbell jokingly told him.

"Anyways, congrats sis." He chuckled hugging me also.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Prepare for sleepless nights." Lavinia added.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I've been through this already." I answered remembering my time with Amber. Speaking of Amber, where was she.

"Where's Amber?" I voiced my thoughts.

"She ran off into the forest a while back." Tommy answered with a pout.

I excused myself and when after her. "Amber, sweetheart, where are you?" I asked through the mindlink. "Why did you leave?"

"I'm at home Mommy." She answered.

●●●●

"Hey? Is anything the matter?" I laid at her side on the bed. A fully grown Blade was busy playing with her chewing toys on the floor.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I left." She placed her book down I glanced up at me. I knew something was bothering her.

"Does this have something to do with what I said at the lake, Amberlynn?" I questioned.

She sighed and nodded. "What Octavia said hurt."

I caressed her face. "She didn't mean any harm." I informed her. "We all know that you're the one and only true Amber, there's literally no one else like you."

"Yeah, but now you're having a baby. Your own baby." She sadly said.

"That doesn't change a thing. You're still mine and Campbell's. You are my first child, no matter what you will always be my baby." I smiled down at her.

"And I'm sure you are going to make a great big sister." We turned our heads towards the door and Campbell walked into the room.

"Dad." Amber welcomed.

He kissed her forehead, then my own. "I completely understand how you're feeling. But it's going to be okay. Nothing is going to change, we're just to extending our love." He said joining us on the bed.

Amber hugged him then nodded. "I hope it's a girl." She beamed. "We'll have so much fun together with Blade."

"We'll just have to wait until he or she is born." I answered looking at Campbell.

"I love my sister already." She laughed. I shook my head and joined her.

The last two years have been the happiest days of my life. I took my position as luna five months after I was imprinted. I led along side Campbell, Caleb, Clyde, Lavinia and Octavia. They have been nothing but supportive as I settle into this life and learn to be a better version of myself.

Clyde and Lavinia welcomed their first son, Carter, six months ago and I've never seen them happier. Octavia and Caleb moved out of the pack house and into their own. Octavia and I became great friends, she's truly an amazing soul. Meg and I settled on good terms, we can't stand each other, but she respects me as her luna and superior. Ava and Miles recently returned from their own adventure. They traveled the world together and decided to return home. I'm happy that he came back, we kept in contact, but it wasn't the same without him here.

Evelyn taught me everything I now knew. She helped me access my inner power, she helped me with my training and she became a mother figure.

There was no place I'd rather be. I was surrounded by people who love and care about my wellbeing. I went through a lot throughout the years, and I'm happy to say that I've overcome and built myself back from all the damage. I'm a healthier person.

If you told me several years ago that I would be a happily married woman, a mother of an adorable girl and a luna, I'd probably laugh and call you mad. But look at me now, I brought people close to my heart, and not just anyone, people who deserves it.

I once believed in no attachments and no expectations.

But you really just have to make sure that those you choose, also chooses you.