Meeting With The Council (Part I)

"I buy it." The time traveling Anakin responded to his daughter's plea, two which Leia's face lifted, both Obi-Wan's just facepalmed, the younger Anakin nodded along, and everyone else just sighed. "Well, I have to agree with, um, myself and, uh, whoever this girl is." The younger Anakin said while pointing to the other Anakin and Leia. Leia's smile just brightened at this.

Ezra then leaned over to whisper in Luke's ear, "I guess we know who dad's favorite is." The only reaction Luke made to this remark was a small glare in Blue haired Jedi's direction. Ezra just smirked and said loud enough so the whole group could hear, "I gotta agree with the princess on this one." He then continued after being greeted with everyone gobsmacked expressions, "I've done this whole 'playing with the timeline' sort of thing before, and I saved Ahsoka because of it. And yes, I do understand this whole thing is my fault in the first place, but what if we could fix everything before the galaxy goes to hell. Well more so than it already has."

Ezra looked around at everyone waiting for some reaction that wasn't eyes bulging out of their sockets, and he got one. "Ah what the kriff! I'm in!" Everyone was shocked at time traveling Ahsoka's language, except for the Anakins who just looked proud. "Stop looking at me like I just told you that we're actually some holofilm," She then pointed at Rey and Ben, "You two are from the furthest in the future, so tell me, how many of us caused our own death by being a bunch of reckless, force wielding, maniacs?" With a slight glare directed at Ben, Rey answered honestly, "Every single one of you."

Time traveling Ahsoka responded with some new found pep in her voice, "See, we're all going to die recklessly no matter what, it's our thing. But if we could fix the timeline so that we could all live happy carefree lives, I think the choice is already made for us." She was greeted with nothing but silence.

Ben then spoke up, "So, what do we do?" Time traveling Ahsoka answered with a smirk, "We speak with the Jedi Council." Which resulted in everyone yelling nemours things to her about how it was a bad idea, such as; "They'll think we've gone mad!", "I was just liking how I grew up too!", and most notably "Windu is an ass, there's no way this could end well!" Which just happened to be said twice.

Eventually everyone quieted down, and time traveling Ahsoka raised her eyebrows, as if to say 'so, what do we think?'. Leia was the only one to respond to the gesture by saying, "You're right. You're right. I know you're right."

Luke nodded in agreement with his sister and then asked, "How are we ever going to speak with the Council?" Everyone then just turned their heads to look directly at the younger Obi-Wan, who sighed and said, "I'll call an 'emergency' meeting."

A/N: Thank You for reading! The wait is finally over, I know it's been so long since I updated, and I apologize. I plan to update at least once or twice more in the next week. Extra points to whoever can pick out what none SW movie I referenced in this chapter! Happy early Valentine's Day! May The Force Be With You! :) 

Rey

- Rey