What Do You Know?

"So let me get this straight you all come from different time periods in the future and somehow ended up here for unknown reasons." After around two hours of explaining the current situation to the younger Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka they finally seemed to grasp a hold of the situation. "Yep." Everyone in the "time travelers" group responded at the same time.

Well everyone except for Leia, who was staring off into the distance, clearly lost in thought. "Leia. Leia. Endor to Leia." The Princess was snapped of her thoughts by her brother waving his hand in front of her face. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry. I was just thinking is all." "Care to share your thoughts?" Luke inquired.

"Well I was just thinking about this whole situation. I mean you Jedi are always blabbing about 'the will of the Force' and stuff like that. So I was trying to figure out what reason the Force would have for all of us coming together and then throwing us into the middle of the Clone Wars?" Kanan decided to speak up at the end of Leia's thoughts, "She does have a fair point, and why this point in the war in particular?"

"As intriguing as this conversation is, I am due for departing for my next assignment. So I really must get going." The younger Obi-Wan told the rest of the group, to which both sets of Anakins and Ahsokas responded "What assignment?" This resulted in the whole group having a good laugh.

"Well if you all must know, I'm being sent to Mandalore in attempts to reassess their neutrality in the war." Obi-Wan stated with as much professionalism as possible, however there was a hint of nervousness and excitement that someone could only pick up on if they were looking for it. Unfortunately for Obi-Wan all the time travelers picked up on it, and they all knew why it was there.

Kanan, Ezra, Luke, Leia, Rey, and Ben tried their best to act normal, and for the most part they succeeded. Time traveling Obi-Wan just facepalmed, while time traveling Ahsoka tried to hide her laugh, and time traveling Anakin just smirked. The younger Anakin and Ahsoka just looked confused at the responses to Obi-Wan's previous statement, but the younger Obi-Wan had put the dots together and had a slight look of panic across his face.

"Okay, how much do you people know?" The younger Obi-Wan asked with slight fear at the answer he would receive. "Nothing Master. You are free to go to Mandalore and hang out with your girlfriend now." The time traveling Anakin responded, which caused a groan from time traveling Obi-Wan, and shocked expressions from the younger Anakin and Ahsoka.

"Wait, girlfriend? This is new information. Who's the special lady master?" Young Anakin asked either or both Obi-Wans in a teasing tone. "None other than the Duchess of Mandalore." Anakin responded to his younger self, which got a chorus of "oooooos" and "awwwwwws" from the group.

"I got it!" Everyone jumped in surprise at Leia's sudden outburst. "Got what exactly?" Luke questioned his sister. "Why we're all here. We are here to fix the mistakes of the past, to give ourselves and the galaxy a better future! There's no other reason for it!" Leia explained excitedly. As much as Luke wanted to give the galaxy a better future, he wasn't sure that was the wisest choice. "I don't know Leia. Do you really think that we should interfere with time, destiny, and all that stuff? It seems offly risky." "If we weren't supposed to mess with destiny we would have been brought together or back to the Clone Wars! Please, you've got to trust me." Leia begged her brother, and everyone else in the group.

A/N: Thank You for reading! I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing, it's really hard to write with two versions of the same character. I hope you are enjoying the book so far! May The Force Be With You! :)

- Rey