Meeting With The Council (Part III)

Luke cleared his throat clearly nervous for the events that were about to take place. "Hello, I'm Luke." The Council seemed to accept this introduction, however they could sense how strong this boy was with the force, but decided not to comment on it. That is most of the Council decided not to comment on it, "Assume more than just that there is I do." The Grandmaster's words caused everyone in the room's attention to be now focused on Yoda. "What do you mean Master?" The young Skywalker inquired. "Strong in the force you are young one. Something special about you there is" Yoda said matter-of-factly.

Luke looked towards the other members of the time travel group, and with a reassuring nod from a grown up Ahsoka he cleared his throat once more and said, "My name is Luke Skywalker, and this is my sister Leia."

That was certainly not the response that the council, along with the current time Ahsoka and Anakin were expecting. If anyone was paying close enough attention they could hear Master Windu start to mumble "mother fu-", which was then cut off by Yoda saying "An interesting turn of events this is."

Only tension filled silence followed, until young Ahsoka tried to break it by mentioning, "I believe that there is still someone who has yet to introduce themselves" while giving a pointed look toward Rey. With a comforting shoulder squeeze from Ben, Rey spoke "My name is Rey Palpatine." Now that is what really shocked the Jedi in the room, because who would have thought that the Chancellor was involved.

🟋 🟋 🟋

"That however was not the reason we wanted to speak with you," The Older Ahsoka began, "The truth is that a few years from now the Clone Troopers will execute something called order 66 which will end the Clone War." The curious looks from the Jedi council grew with this new information. "All of the clones will be forced to follow this order because of an inhibitor chip planted inside of them by Kaminoans," the content time Jedi were picking up a solemn tone in Ahsoka's voice, but they couldn't understand why. What could be wrong with the end of the Clone War? "Order 66 identified all of the Jedi as traitors to the Republic, and subjected them to execution by the Clones."

This was a shock to not just the current time Jedi, but also the time traveling Anakin and Obi-Wan. "We know absurd this must sound, but we believe that the force sent us here to fix the past and give the galaxy a better future," Leia spoke to the council, while you could see the wheels turning in their heads. 

A/N: Sooooo, it's been a while. I am incredibly sorry for the lack of updates these past few months and frankly I have no good excuse for why there wasn't one. Thank you all for the support even though I've been super flakey. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am planning to update more often so these large brakes won't become a normal thing I swear. May The Force Be With You! :)

- Rey