It's Really You

Leia knew something was wrong, though having her brother at her side did ease her anxiety about their new situation a bit. She heard voices from what sounded like a little more than fifteen yards away. One voice in particular stuck out to her, a voice she hadn't heard since she was a young girl on Alderaan. She turned her head, and thought that her eyes must be deceiving her, because right there in front of her, only steps away was her beloved 'Aunt' Ahsoka.

Ahsoka was a good friend of her adoptive father Bail Organa, and she hung around the princess quite a lot in her younger years. Last she heard of Ahsoka she died on Malachor, but she knew the Ahsoka standing in front of her now was not a ghost, nor hologram, but the living, breathing Togruta she had looked up to since her early years. So the princess did the only thing she could think of.

Leia slowly approached the Togruta and whispered only loud enough so that the two of them could hear "Aunt Ahsoka?" Ahsoka's head snapped around in an instant to be face to face with the, not so young, princess of Alderaan "Leia".

The two embraced one another in a hug that was years in the making. Not wanting to pull away Leia whispered "I thought you were dead. How are you here?" Ahsoka pulled away from the embrace "It's hard to explain, and even if I did you wouldn't believe it." "Well I'm just glad you're not dead." "Yeah, me too."

🟋 🟋 🟋

At this point Anakin was very confused. He was positive that was Ahsoka reuniting with a young woman he had never seen before, but she was so much older than the last time he saw her, which was barely a half hour ago. So in ture Anakin fashion he voiced his thoughts. "Ahsoka?"

That voice, the voice she has missed for years, the voice that was no longer machacial, but real, very real. Ahsoka on instinct twisted her head around to be face to face with her former master, just as she remembered him. This wasn't the conflicted man she faced on Malachor, nor the man behind the mask that was corrupted by evil, no this was Anakin Skywalker, and he looked just as he did during the Clone War. Wait, just as he did during the Clone War, something wasn't right.

"Sinps, you look like you just saw a ghost. And when did you grow up?" Anakin was happy to see his former padawan again but she looked so old, as if she were the same age as Obi-Wan, which couldn't be right, but there was still no doubt in his mind that this was Ahsoka.

"Skyguy, it is you, like really you. This better not be some kind of Sith dark magic trick." "No Snips it's me, but you look so grown up, when did you have a chance to do that. I mean you just left for Mandalore like half an hour ago and now you look like you've aged fifteen years since then." "Wait Mandalore, the last time I was on Mandalore," As soon as the words came out of her mouth she put the dots together. "Oh no." "What?" Anakin was now more curious than anything, mostly because he knew Ahsoka was never one to be genuinely calm in the face of danger, or whatever this situation was.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry if the characters are a little OOC, I'm trying my best here. Also if you have any ideas for what should happen next let me know, I'm interested in your thoughts! I thought of this idea to include a Star Wars meme of fan art at the end of each chapter from now on so here you go! May The Force Be With You! Rey

 Also if you have any ideas for what should happen next let me know, I'm interested in your thoughts! I thought of this idea to include a Star Wars meme of fan art at the end of each chapter from now on so here you go! May The Force Be With You! -...