Beating Around The Future Bush

"All right Leia, what do you know?" Luke inquired, and he really should have seen his sister's answer coming. "More than you." Everyone let out a little chuckle at that, and Leia brought up something that certain members of their newfound group wanted to avoid. "You two have been unusually quiet recently, what's up?" Leia said in a somewhat demanding tone, directed towards the force dyad.

Rey responded to Leia in a more friendly tone "Nothing, guess I'm still soaking in the idea of being around all of you." "Well who wouldn't be around the Chosen One." If Anakin had a collar he would have popped it at the end of his statement. "Way to be mostest Skyguy, but I sense that that's not all. You two have been extremely put off after we brought up Ezra being rescued. You two know something." Ahsoka stated this in the same demeanor that Ezra was used to her speaking in, but he was curious about what these two knew about his future.

Rey wasn't lying earlier, but she didn't realize why Ben was so tense, especially around the topic of Sabine and Ezra's relationship, both of them knew how it ended up. Master Luke told her about how their- oh kriff. "Ben Solo, you didn't!" Rey was in denial, and Ben, as much as he didn't want to admit it, was scared of Rey when she got upset, and especially when he was the cause of it. "No, I didn't for your information, her and Syndulla were on Lothal at the time." "Oh thank the force. But did you-" Ben knew Rey was going with her next question, so he decided to answer her before she ripped his head off. "Again, no I didn't. The First Order TRIED to keep tabs on them, but because of our priority list, they were kind of set to the side for the time being."

"Well when we get back we should find them. More help the better." Rey was relieved to hear of the two's safety, and the fact that they were alive, and who knew they could help Rey rebuild the order.

"Syndulla?" Kanan knew that last name anywhere, but something inside him told himself that this was not Hera that the Dyad were talking about. "Yeah Syndulla. Cute kid if I do say so myself, though even that could stop the General from joining the fight." Leia admired Hera's commitment to the Alliance, though she did try desperately to get her to take extensive family leave. "Oh yeah, I remember meeting him, I should probably get around to training him at some point." Even though he only had limited training himself, Luke released his duty to rebuild the Jedi Order once again.

"What a minute, back it up. So there's a kid in the future, with the last name Syndulla, that needs to be trained as a Jedi." Ezra left the rest of the group to reach the conclusions themselves, however Obi-Wan and Anakin didn't realize what the big deal was. That was until Ahsoka spoke up "Well looks like half of the Rebel command owes me credits." "What's with you betting on everyone's relationship states?" "Well it's a combination of how plain obvious half of them are, and the fact that I ship them. But you are avoiding the bantha in the room Jarrus." Kanan sighed, he knew there was no getting out of this one.

A/N: Thanks for Reading! I actually updated! Sorry it's been a while, I was busy and had writers block, but I'm back! Thank You to everyone who has been reading, voting, and supporting this story, it means a lot! Happy Thanksgiving Eve! May The Force Be With You! :)

Rey

- Rey